rb_248
09-20 12:57 PM
Can we get the Agenda/Text of what they are discussing? How can we know if they have included SKIL Bill or any part of SKIL bill in the discussions?
wallpaper job resume examples and
chantu
07-01 12:00 AM
I don't have any account on my name in India. But I did send more than $10,000 to my parent's account. Do I have to file with IRS?
broadcaster
11-28 12:45 PM
No, because the first time that NCS gave him a claim confirmation was November 9, so, he told me that he needed to wait until December 9 to proceed through AILA. However, in addition to continue calling to National Customer Service, he sent form 7001 to Ombudsman, and a letter to the Texas Service Center.
2011 Latest Spotting Scopes News,
Leo07
04-28 10:45 PM
has potential to override all the goodies in one stroke...
"This proposal also authorizes the creation of the Commission on Employment-Based Immigration. The Commission shall have the purpose of studying America�s employment-based immigration system to recommend policies that promote economic growth and competitiveness while minimizing job displacement, wage depression and unauthorized employment. Each year, the Commission shall publish a report to Congress detailing all relevant economic data (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/#) surrounding the usage of all of America�s employment-based visas and green cards and shall issue recommendations."
Normally I am very optimistic but this proposal is very big one "In order to accomplish this goal, a green card will be immediately available to foreign students with an advanced degree from a United States institution of higher education in a field of science, technology, engineering, or mathematics, and who possess an offer of employment from a United States employer in a field related to their degree."
As according to this article (http://chronicle.com/article/Number-of-Foreign-Students-in/49142/),
Some 671,616 international students attended U.S. institutions in 2008-9, an increase of almost 8 percent from a year earlier.
So say 600K VISA's a Year will be big one.. But it will also help to take out lots of EB1, EB2, EB3 from current queue. .........
In one line ... This is a Dream Bill.
"This proposal also authorizes the creation of the Commission on Employment-Based Immigration. The Commission shall have the purpose of studying America�s employment-based immigration system to recommend policies that promote economic growth and competitiveness while minimizing job displacement, wage depression and unauthorized employment. Each year, the Commission shall publish a report to Congress detailing all relevant economic data (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/#) surrounding the usage of all of America�s employment-based visas and green cards and shall issue recommendations."
Normally I am very optimistic but this proposal is very big one "In order to accomplish this goal, a green card will be immediately available to foreign students with an advanced degree from a United States institution of higher education in a field of science, technology, engineering, or mathematics, and who possess an offer of employment from a United States employer in a field related to their degree."
As according to this article (http://chronicle.com/article/Number-of-Foreign-Students-in/49142/),
Some 671,616 international students attended U.S. institutions in 2008-9, an increase of almost 8 percent from a year earlier.
So say 600K VISA's a Year will be big one.. But it will also help to take out lots of EB1, EB2, EB3 from current queue. .........
In one line ... This is a Dream Bill.
more...
Life2Live
04-09 04:19 PM
So many things happening today for me! Not sure whom to thank Shirdi Saibaba is great!
After sending the RFE response, NSC received on Friday and within a day my EB2 I-140 is approved! Just now I received the email that my I-140 is approved! The status is changed on line also! :D
I cannot believe this, i didn't eat or sleep properly for the past 2 weeks after getting the RFE!
Thanks for all your help guys! I am also happy that this means 3 years Engineering degree people shouldn't worry about getting approved in the EB2 category! Trustforte rocks! Seems the evaluation really helped!
As I promised you guys I don't mind sharing my university letter and evaluation if you think it helps your case. Please send me PM and I will send these documents to you!
All the best everyone!
I got 3 yrs arts degree and 1 yr PG diploma filed in NSC. I got RFE on education and replied through attorney with TrustForte education evalution. I got denial of I-140 (EB2) letter now, my attorney says he is going for appeal. If you have any format of university letter or anything that will help on this aspect will be great.
After sending the RFE response, NSC received on Friday and within a day my EB2 I-140 is approved! Just now I received the email that my I-140 is approved! The status is changed on line also! :D
I cannot believe this, i didn't eat or sleep properly for the past 2 weeks after getting the RFE!
Thanks for all your help guys! I am also happy that this means 3 years Engineering degree people shouldn't worry about getting approved in the EB2 category! Trustforte rocks! Seems the evaluation really helped!
As I promised you guys I don't mind sharing my university letter and evaluation if you think it helps your case. Please send me PM and I will send these documents to you!
All the best everyone!
I got 3 yrs arts degree and 1 yr PG diploma filed in NSC. I got RFE on education and replied through attorney with TrustForte education evalution. I got denial of I-140 (EB2) letter now, my attorney says he is going for appeal. If you have any format of university letter or anything that will help on this aspect will be great.
nat23
11-17 01:48 PM
One good thing that Lou Dobb pointed out was that this Congress met for 93 days (if not less) in this year. They took 2 weeks off for St Patricks day.
more...
beautifulMind
06-16 09:15 PM
I am on h1 but was a student on F1 earlier...I have lost my I-20.
My question is do I need to submit old I-20 along with other documents for I-485
My question is do I need to submit old I-20 along with other documents for I-485
2010 resume, template,
amitjoey
08-06 10:44 AM
Calling - Phone campaign and meeting in person at the offices is much more effective
more...
Ramba
07-02 05:49 PM
Completly a controversioal memo.
The memo is very clear in page 10 with the example 2. If any one stays after the I-94 expiry, he/she is in unlawful status and subject to removal, eventhough he/she properly filed AOS application and it is pending for approval. This is complete reversal of the current rule. Fine. My question is then, why they should give EAD to AOS pending candidates (those who do not maintain non-immigrant status), if they are in unlawful status and removable?
The memo is very clear in page 10 with the example 2. If any one stays after the I-94 expiry, he/she is in unlawful status and subject to removal, eventhough he/she properly filed AOS application and it is pending for approval. This is complete reversal of the current rule. Fine. My question is then, why they should give EAD to AOS pending candidates (those who do not maintain non-immigrant status), if they are in unlawful status and removable?
hair mar column resume Latest
mmandal
05-30 03:46 PM
Does anyone have the e-mail id of Tom Friedman? Has anyone interacted with him on 'immigration?' I suggest getting a feel of what this guy thinks about the latest immigration grand bargain. If his mindset is closer to ours, he maybe an effective advocate. He is a well respected columnist for NYTimes and a writer.
more...
ds37
10-27 07:08 PM
765 Receipt Date: 07/13/2010
Notice date: 07/13/2010
Service Center: NSC
Expedite Requested: NO
Card Production Email (1): Date 10/06/10
Existing EAD Card Expiry : 10/14/2010
Change of address after EAD Application : No
Notice date: 07/13/2010
Service Center: NSC
Expedite Requested: NO
Card Production Email (1): Date 10/06/10
Existing EAD Card Expiry : 10/14/2010
Change of address after EAD Application : No
hot curriculum vitae samples for
indianabacklog
03-31 06:21 PM
As usual this topic is just not of interest to the people on this forum since it does not effect you directly.
Just remember those of you with teenage children who have not yet applied for adjustment of status, if nothing changes in the employment based system you too could have an aged out child on your hands in the future.
It is a miserable situation to find yourself in and the few of us who appear to exist are just asking that you make your voices heard on our behalf.
Just remember those of you with teenage children who have not yet applied for adjustment of status, if nothing changes in the employment based system you too could have an aged out child on your hands in the future.
It is a miserable situation to find yourself in and the few of us who appear to exist are just asking that you make your voices heard on our behalf.
more...
house Posted on May 2, 2011 by
msp1976
12-12 09:51 PM
and do you want what the employers are lobbing for - increased H-1bs with minimal relief for EBs?
do you really think their lobbying is to support us. Employers are lobbying for EB relief only because they dont want their H-1bs to leave. Rest assured they will not be withdrawing their efforts anytime soon.
As I see Prof. Matloff's floated his ideas long time back and found no takers..That pig ain't gonna fly..Now the decision we have to make is do we want to pursue this mirage of Prof. Matloff's utopia ..or do we concentrate on the bill that we did get through the senate last may and got stuck in House....
At least all concerned parties at this point know these bills CIR/SKIL..They are tired of discussing those two bills too...All we need is a suger daddy in the House..
You float a new proposal and the whole 'disco' would start again.Then some senators/congress men would start asking for more hearings and more roadshows and what not...That becomes an open ended fiasco...
Remember we got to get the bill before next August...Otherwise the Presidential election season would start and no one would look at our pig...
do you really think their lobbying is to support us. Employers are lobbying for EB relief only because they dont want their H-1bs to leave. Rest assured they will not be withdrawing their efforts anytime soon.
As I see Prof. Matloff's floated his ideas long time back and found no takers..That pig ain't gonna fly..Now the decision we have to make is do we want to pursue this mirage of Prof. Matloff's utopia ..or do we concentrate on the bill that we did get through the senate last may and got stuck in House....
At least all concerned parties at this point know these bills CIR/SKIL..They are tired of discussing those two bills too...All we need is a suger daddy in the House..
You float a new proposal and the whole 'disco' would start again.Then some senators/congress men would start asking for more hearings and more roadshows and what not...That becomes an open ended fiasco...
Remember we got to get the bill before next August...Otherwise the Presidential election season would start and no one would look at our pig...
tattoo This set includes a resume,
roseball
06-30 07:55 PM
I transferred around $15k to my ICICI NRE account to make part pre-payments on my home loan. The money was immediately used to make the loan payments...My bank account always had a balance of Rs. 50,000 or lower other than for a few days when the amount was transfered from US and paid towards my home loan....I am assuming I still need to file this, right? Any ideas?
more...
pictures clean CV / resume template
ashkam
07-02 02:51 PM
It states that if you were paroled into the US you are fine, but if you do not depart before the last day of the parole (typically 1 year) then you begin to be unlawfully present.
In other words, one would need to make a trip out of the country to re-enter for another year. In my case, I wasnt planning on visiting India this year but looks like now I'll have to to keep the record clean.
Unfortunately the memo doesnt address AC21 usage or anything like that at all.
One thing is certain, USCIS will get a lot of applications now for Advance Parole. I think they just resolved the shortfall in revenue resulting from a decrease in fees.
Where does it say that? That doesn't sound right.
In other words, one would need to make a trip out of the country to re-enter for another year. In my case, I wasnt planning on visiting India this year but looks like now I'll have to to keep the record clean.
Unfortunately the memo doesnt address AC21 usage or anything like that at all.
One thing is certain, USCIS will get a lot of applications now for Advance Parole. I think they just resolved the shortfall in revenue resulting from a decrease in fees.
Where does it say that? That doesn't sound right.
dresses Sample Resume. Your Resume .
justwaiting
11-03 04:10 PM
I got my card on 10/28.
more...
makeup Latest Directives From
anurakt
12-05 02:42 PM
I think Waldenpond did give an update before the start of the LD session. He clearly said that we should not expect much out of LD and has already set some expectation. Also for the sake of dsicussions if at all anything is going on I am pretty sure they are putting all the efforts that are needed. Also remember that the anti immigration people do watch this forum and any critical inforamtion should not be leaked to jeopadize our standing. Keep patience. As far as asking for contribution goes, I think with a population of 6000 member we are not able to donate even 50$ each. Everything in this country walks on money ! most of the contribution are done by the same people everytime...
girlfriend media sales resume example
asanghi
09-20 03:33 PM
It's about time.
hairstyles 2011 Resume Format amp;
sotaz
01-22 02:41 PM
I think this is the clearest indication of the future direction of US - get immigrants out of the country.
Malaysia is doing it too...
Malaysia is doing it too...
eb3apr2003
05-27 12:10 PM
Still waiting.. Did anyone received AP approval?
I have contacted my lawyer on my AP status.
Here is what I received from my Lawyer's assistant today:
"Great news! I spoke to an officer regarding your Advanced Parole this morning. She told me that your I-131 has been approved. She said that there's a backlog on mailing them out, but that you should receive it by Tuesday. If not, we're supposed to call back for an update. "
I have contacted my lawyer on my AP status.
Here is what I received from my Lawyer's assistant today:
"Great news! I spoke to an officer regarding your Advanced Parole this morning. She told me that your I-131 has been approved. She said that there's a backlog on mailing them out, but that you should receive it by Tuesday. If not, we're supposed to call back for an update. "
VivekAhuja
02-08 03:39 PM
What is the big deal about having an SSN? It is not about having an SSN, it is all about how much money you have paid the govt. under that SSN.
ITIN is good enough for ALL other purposes.
ITIN is good enough for ALL other purposes.
No comments:
Post a Comment