innervoice
08-15 02:06 PM
I'm waiting toooooooooo..........., PD: Oct 2005:mad:
wallpaper cool iphone wallpaper « FFee
pappu
01-09 03:42 PM
banners and posters are here
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=category§ionid=4&id=13&Itemid=36
Maybe you or others can take a lead in this campaign and have everyone use IV posters and banners..
Hello Pappu,
I feel we should have some banners up in different Indian stores, specially targeting some selfish EAD holders, who already feel they got their green cards irrespective of the current visa bulletin
1. Setting up banners will not only attract new members, but will make these EAD holders think from a rational perspective.
2.Also IV administration should send out a personal email to all it members, informing them about the importance of coming together, this way the EAD members who have stopped coming to IV will get the message.
3. We should contact the Indian newspaper editors, to print about our rally on March1st 2009, I believe more awareness we spread a better result we get.
Thank you
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=category§ionid=4&id=13&Itemid=36
Maybe you or others can take a lead in this campaign and have everyone use IV posters and banners..
Hello Pappu,
I feel we should have some banners up in different Indian stores, specially targeting some selfish EAD holders, who already feel they got their green cards irrespective of the current visa bulletin
1. Setting up banners will not only attract new members, but will make these EAD holders think from a rational perspective.
2.Also IV administration should send out a personal email to all it members, informing them about the importance of coming together, this way the EAD members who have stopped coming to IV will get the message.
3. We should contact the Indian newspaper editors, to print about our rally on March1st 2009, I believe more awareness we spread a better result we get.
Thank you
fromnaija
08-20 12:27 PM
I checked my Vonage account which I have had for 3 years now - I was on a Premium unlimited plan for $24.99 I found out on logging in today. Changed to World plan just now for no charge. It's Awesome. Thanks to OP!
I just did same thing. Even though I don't call India, South Africa and Kenya arre also included and that's where I have friends.
I just did same thing. Even though I don't call India, South Africa and Kenya arre also included and that's where I have friends.
2011 30 Cool iPhone Wallpapers of
immi2006
06-27 10:52 AM
Husband Files for 140+ 485 +EAD+AP
Adds Spouse's name
Wife FIles - 1485+ I140 (No EAD, NO AP) and adds husband's name
Adds Spouse's name
Wife FIles - 1485+ I140 (No EAD, NO AP) and adds husband's name
more...
mayitbesoon
10-23 04:59 PM
My husband's EB2 Dec 2003 I-485 is at NSC and has been pending. Called customer service using POJ method and got an answer that the application is assigned to IO.
We have replied to RFE two months ago.
Can anyone guess how long it usually takes for IO to actually look at it and approve.
Does it help to file DHS form 7001 or contacting congressman at this point.
Thanks
We have replied to RFE two months ago.
Can anyone guess how long it usually takes for IO to actually look at it and approve.
Does it help to file DHS form 7001 or contacting congressman at this point.
Thanks
feedfront
09-23 12:21 PM
Now my status changed to 'Initial Review' because post office returned my mail :confused: Within 12 hrs status changed from 'Card Production' (05.03 PM) to 'Initial Review' (06.33 AM).
I had updated my new address 3 yrs before and was confirmed by infopass appointment.
I had updated my new address 3 yrs before and was confirmed by infopass appointment.
more...

chanduv23
08-05 11:34 PM
Why has AILA not yet filed a class action lawsuit? Why have no lawyers filed a lawsuit on behalf of the entire community?
Let us ask thiis question to all our lawyers and ask them to communicate to AILA? Speeding up namechecks will truly help immigrants and will annony employers who want to keep us waiting as long as possible.
This is an open question to all lawyers reading this post. If you can file such a lawsuit, it will be a big help to this community and you will prove to us that you truely care for our cause.
U kidding??? Very few lawyers go out of the way to do something to further our cause.
Let us ask thiis question to all our lawyers and ask them to communicate to AILA? Speeding up namechecks will truly help immigrants and will annony employers who want to keep us waiting as long as possible.
This is an open question to all lawyers reading this post. If you can file such a lawsuit, it will be a big help to this community and you will prove to us that you truely care for our cause.
U kidding??? Very few lawyers go out of the way to do something to further our cause.
2010 60 Cool 3D iPhone Wallpapers.

deepimpact
09-17 02:44 PM
Thats very bad news. This means most likely there will be retrogression in November VB.
Or maybe thats why the dates did not advance for EB2I and advanced only 2 weeks for EB2 C in the Oct 10 VB. Compared to this in the Oct 09 VB, the PD for EB2-I advanced by 2 weeks and for EB2 -C it advanced by 2.5 months.
Or maybe thats why the dates did not advance for EB2I and advanced only 2 weeks for EB2 C in the Oct 10 VB. Compared to this in the Oct 09 VB, the PD for EB2-I advanced by 2 weeks and for EB2 -C it advanced by 2.5 months.
more...
DesiGuy
09-11 09:57 AM
does this mean we should also call Rep. Lofgren's office and re-emphasise the fact that her efforts are apprecaited and show our strong support. everyone needs motivation.
hair iphone wallpaper
PlainSpeak
03-29 11:58 AM
Man you made my day... atleast i can be happy for coming three weeks, then i will go back to normal after Visa Bulletin Copy/paste.
Ha Ha Ha .....
MC you are an eternal pessimist !!!
Ha Ha Ha .....
MC you are an eternal pessimist !!!
more...
sledge_hammer
11-20 03:27 PM
Worst advice I have seen so far. It is morons w/ no scruples like you that have brought us into the mess we are in...
Shame on you!
Do things in this order -
1. Find a job first.
2. Secure a good apartment at new job's location.
3. If you need a better car buy one right now.
4. Get some credit cards.
5. Let your home go to foreclosure.
It is a financial decision. Every once in a while, most of us go to different stores and ask them to match the price for the item that we had purchased earlier. If they do not match the price then we return that item. Don't we? Do not get sentimental. Just walk off! Your credit history would get screwed but if you plan it the way I said above, you will be fine. Good luck.
And it won't affect your GC.
Shame on you!
Do things in this order -
1. Find a job first.
2. Secure a good apartment at new job's location.
3. If you need a better car buy one right now.
4. Get some credit cards.
5. Let your home go to foreclosure.
It is a financial decision. Every once in a while, most of us go to different stores and ask them to match the price for the item that we had purchased earlier. If they do not match the price then we return that item. Don't we? Do not get sentimental. Just walk off! Your credit history would get screwed but if you plan it the way I said above, you will be fine. Good luck.
And it won't affect your GC.
hot Top Crazy Wallpapers For
Hope_GC
07-09 09:51 PM
This is awesome even before getting the flowers we have achieved what was intended.
I request members to refrain from making personal comments.
Everyone has got their opinion but if that is against our idea and thoughts we should tackle it fairly.
Anyways KUDOS to Everyone participated in this cause.
I request members to refrain from making personal comments.
Everyone has got their opinion but if that is against our idea and thoughts we should tackle it fairly.
Anyways KUDOS to Everyone participated in this cause.
more...
house iPhone Wallpapers
desi3933
06-18 11:43 AM
No - I am not suggesting that!!
Good to know that.
What I am suggesting is that the right time to take this up is when a recession is not in full swing. Between 2004 (when this law was enacted) and 2007 was a great time to pick this battle. Maybe another year down the line would also be a great time to pick it. Picking up this particular battle right now would probably make YOUR and MY lives much more difficult in the medium term.
I disagree. By not reporting the fraud at workplace, it puts rest of workforce not at level playing field.
Like you and the OP - I am a selfish individual. I will pick up only those fights which are in my interest. I believe that this particular fight is a lose-lose proposition in the current climate. I am disputing your (and OPs) belief that this will be beneficial for you/me/rest of us.
Lets take the example of the same Goldman Sachs manager. Tomorrow ICE comes to him and says you need to get rid of these 50 guys under you. What will he do? He cant increase the budget in the current environment. So he probably will hire a couple of GC holders/Citizens and replaces the whole division (with 50 GC/Citizens besides the 50 'violators') with an offshore team.
You are right. If you are not impacted by fraud, one will be least interested in reporting the fraud. Only when you get impacted, the fraud appears real and serious.
To give you example, There are only 3 people on H-1B at my workplace and none on L1 visa status, so no one cares here about this issue.
BTW - I am a US citizen of Indian origin.
Think about it!!
Now is the time when everybody is thinking in terms of cost cutting. If you create costly disruptions now - then either the company becomes GM and lose out to overseas competitors or migrates the entire division out.
Taking your example further, due to budget constraints, the manager will be more inclined to replace workers to L1 workers to save cost. Do you want this? This will impact people in short term.
.
Good to know that.
What I am suggesting is that the right time to take this up is when a recession is not in full swing. Between 2004 (when this law was enacted) and 2007 was a great time to pick this battle. Maybe another year down the line would also be a great time to pick it. Picking up this particular battle right now would probably make YOUR and MY lives much more difficult in the medium term.
I disagree. By not reporting the fraud at workplace, it puts rest of workforce not at level playing field.
Like you and the OP - I am a selfish individual. I will pick up only those fights which are in my interest. I believe that this particular fight is a lose-lose proposition in the current climate. I am disputing your (and OPs) belief that this will be beneficial for you/me/rest of us.
Lets take the example of the same Goldman Sachs manager. Tomorrow ICE comes to him and says you need to get rid of these 50 guys under you. What will he do? He cant increase the budget in the current environment. So he probably will hire a couple of GC holders/Citizens and replaces the whole division (with 50 GC/Citizens besides the 50 'violators') with an offshore team.
You are right. If you are not impacted by fraud, one will be least interested in reporting the fraud. Only when you get impacted, the fraud appears real and serious.
To give you example, There are only 3 people on H-1B at my workplace and none on L1 visa status, so no one cares here about this issue.
BTW - I am a US citizen of Indian origin.
Think about it!!
Now is the time when everybody is thinking in terms of cost cutting. If you create costly disruptions now - then either the company becomes GM and lose out to overseas competitors or migrates the entire division out.
Taking your example further, due to budget constraints, the manager will be more inclined to replace workers to L1 workers to save cost. Do you want this? This will impact people in short term.
.
tattoo Wallpaper iphone ipod touch
Nil
04-09 11:42 AM
After seeing the May bullettin, it seems what the US is actually giving us is either a A kick in the back or a slap on the face?
May be we can create a poll for that send the results to the president.
Well it is their country. We are serving through our volition.
We have an expectation, but in a free market it is demand and supply.
i am Not trying to be negative - just a reality check on where we stand and how we can approach.
It is a fact that immigration from Asia shot up at the turn of the millennium. This may look disproportionate to proponents of diversity.
Now 1/6th of the world population comes from one country. But the quota for Iceland and India remains the same.
Consequently many like us cannot: change employers, give up opportunities (lure of which we came here for) and wait for the same outcome that others achieve much faster, simply because they were born somewhere else or their employers & lawyer decided their immigration category. So much for free country and meritocracy.
i believe our main point should be a level playing field and transparent
system so that expectations are clear.
For those of us who have suffered due to lack of clarity, for all fairness, must lobby for a chance to parity after multiple (say 10) years of serving LEGALLY.
May be we can create a poll for that send the results to the president.
Well it is their country. We are serving through our volition.
We have an expectation, but in a free market it is demand and supply.
i am Not trying to be negative - just a reality check on where we stand and how we can approach.
It is a fact that immigration from Asia shot up at the turn of the millennium. This may look disproportionate to proponents of diversity.
Now 1/6th of the world population comes from one country. But the quota for Iceland and India remains the same.
Consequently many like us cannot: change employers, give up opportunities (lure of which we came here for) and wait for the same outcome that others achieve much faster, simply because they were born somewhere else or their employers & lawyer decided their immigration category. So much for free country and meritocracy.
i believe our main point should be a level playing field and transparent
system so that expectations are clear.
For those of us who have suffered due to lack of clarity, for all fairness, must lobby for a chance to parity after multiple (say 10) years of serving LEGALLY.
more...
pictures cool iphone 4 ackgrounds.
acecupid
08-21 10:00 AM
FYI...I heard from some of my friends that Vonage is good as long as you are its customer. Once you call CS and tell them you are leaving...they play all sorts of dirty tricks.
I agree with you. I was once-upon-a-time a vonage customer, then I got reformed. :D
When you are a customer CS will treat you like God. Once you call them to cancel, they will play all kinds of tricks. They even lied to me about certain things.
But this 24.99 unlimited India offer sounds really good. I might consider signing up again. :rolleyes:
I agree with you. I was once-upon-a-time a vonage customer, then I got reformed. :D
When you are a customer CS will treat you like God. Once you call them to cancel, they will play all kinds of tricks. They even lied to me about certain things.
But this 24.99 unlimited India offer sounds really good. I might consider signing up again. :rolleyes:
dresses iPhone Wallpaper Cool
crystal
07-09 10:14 PM
i am not sure what crap u r talking about 2205/2006/2007 guys
i landed here in 2000 my priority date is 2006 because of useless employers . dont think that everybody sailing in the same boat as urs.
Mainly this is the message for 2005-2006-2007 PD guys. Please don't take it otherwise.
i landed here in 2000 my priority date is 2006 because of useless employers . dont think that everybody sailing in the same boat as urs.
Mainly this is the message for 2005-2006-2007 PD guys. Please don't take it otherwise.
more...
makeup IPhone G Wallpapers Graphics

kaisersose
03-25 03:06 PM
What the employers are doing seems illegal. Govt issues us this card for a lot of money, and now we can't use it for work?
I agree. I was wondering why legal needs to be consulted for EADs.
But then this company is fully aware of of EADs and AC21 requirements. I think legal gets involved to ensure job codes are matching, etc., which would make sense. The applicant may not have completed 180 days, may be applying for a different job code, etc. They do invest a lot of money on an employee during the first year and they obviously do not want to end up losing that investment due to immigration issues, something they can avoid.
But this is something I was not aware of until today. The good thing is most employers are receptive to EADs which is good.
I agree. I was wondering why legal needs to be consulted for EADs.
But then this company is fully aware of of EADs and AC21 requirements. I think legal gets involved to ensure job codes are matching, etc., which would make sense. The applicant may not have completed 180 days, may be applying for a different job code, etc. They do invest a lot of money on an employee during the first year and they obviously do not want to end up losing that investment due to immigration issues, something they can avoid.
But this is something I was not aware of until today. The good thing is most employers are receptive to EADs which is good.
girlfriend 2010 iphone wallpaper cool
BharatPremi
09-25 02:10 PM
This is April 2009 performance report for reference (See last page):
http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/operating_performance_apr09.pdf
I got my "light". Thanks for sharing. More food to chew on :)
http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/operating_performance_apr09.pdf
I got my "light". Thanks for sharing. More food to chew on :)
hairstyles Google iPhone Wallpaper
SmSm
05-17 08:26 AM
apply for EAD for sure as it will help if your wife wants to work.
apply for AP if you think you will not have time to get the H1 and H4 visa stamps in your passport when you travel to your home country in that case you will have to entter back on AP
apply for AP if you think you will not have time to get the H1 and H4 visa stamps in your passport when you travel to your home country in that case you will have to entter back on AP
logiclife
06-15 01:40 PM
I filed a G28 to allow me to represent my wife. I did not use an attorney. If you are filing for more than one person then I think that a G28 is worth it. It is a trivial form.
Will correct the first post accordingly.
Will correct the first post accordingly.
caliguy
10-23 02:45 PM
@ fatjoe
I am not getting through. It just keeps ringing. Has anyone called Ombudsman number and got to speak to anyone?
Did you send 7001 to Ombudsman? So, Ombudsman is also hopeless?
Did you call them to find out the status? Here is Om's #, in case you don't know: 202-282-8000. Call them and update us as well.
[/QUOTE]
I am not getting through. It just keeps ringing. Has anyone called Ombudsman number and got to speak to anyone?
Did you send 7001 to Ombudsman? So, Ombudsman is also hopeless?
Did you call them to find out the status? Here is Om's #, in case you don't know: 202-282-8000. Call them and update us as well.
[/QUOTE]
No comments:
Post a Comment