SunnySurya
08-07 02:17 PM
Of course you can do leagally, the GC is for the fututre job. We were able to do away with labor sub and we can do the same here.
Though, it is unfair one can not do legally, as long as USCIS recoconoze the the job offered at desi consulting companies are genuine and real "fulltime permanant job". They may be gaming the system..it is their model of bussiness to make money..and it is well supported by lawyers, lobbyists and ofcourse benefit seeking employees. You cant break this strong wall before the uscis. You should have witnessed how much resistance they created when DOL/USCIS abolished labor subsitution. In nut shell, if you close one loophole, they will find another. You are in wrong forum..
Though, it is unfair one can not do legally, as long as USCIS recoconoze the the job offered at desi consulting companies are genuine and real "fulltime permanant job". They may be gaming the system..it is their model of bussiness to make money..and it is well supported by lawyers, lobbyists and ofcourse benefit seeking employees. You cant break this strong wall before the uscis. You should have witnessed how much resistance they created when DOL/USCIS abolished labor subsitution. In nut shell, if you close one loophole, they will find another. You are in wrong forum..
wallpaper devil may cry 4 wallpapers.
krishmunn
04-01 03:00 PM
Quote from Shusterman's newsletter --- "According to our calculations, EB-2 priority dates for India and China may advance not just weeks or months, but years!"
stuck_here
02-06 01:34 AM
Hi guys..
Do you think I can withdraw my H1 application and go to a different consulate and apply again ?
In case you havent seen my posts befre, I have been stuck due to PIMS for 56 days !
Thanks for the help !!
Do you think I can withdraw my H1 application and go to a different consulate and apply again ?
In case you havent seen my posts befre, I have been stuck due to PIMS for 56 days !
Thanks for the help !!
2011 wallpaper devil may cry 4.
rbkrao
09-13 03:33 PM
got PDA mail directly today saying the approval notice was mailed on Friday 10th Sep.
good luck to all waiting...
Thanks IV.
good luck to all waiting...
Thanks IV.
more...

ItIsNotFunny
11-12 02:34 PM
Please help PD_Recapturing. He is putting efforts gathering evidence from affected people.
I got the following response for Ombudsman for AC21 mail sent to them a week ago. They need Evidance of I 485 denials to discuss with USCIS. The following is the mail I got. People who have been affected already. Please share this with Ombudsman..Let's keep the momentum going..
================================================== ===
Thank you for your recent correspondence to the Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (CIS Ombudsman).
We greatly appreciate your comments regarding issues concerning AC21 processing at the Service Centers. As we have received several inquiries such as yours, we are currently discussing these issues with USCIS and reviewing their policies and procedures regarding these petitions.
If you have evidence of a specific I-485 case that you feel was erroneously denied due to USCIS not adhering to AC21 guidelines, we kindly ask that you please forward us a copy of your denial notice or provide further detail as to the reasons for the immediate denial.
Please submit information via email to cisombudsman@dhs.gov with the subject AC21 Evidence of Immediate Denial. In addition, for protection of privacy we ask that you please omit any personally identifiable information such as names, a-numbers, case numbers, etc.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Sincerely,
CIS Ombudsman
================================================== ========
I got the following response for Ombudsman for AC21 mail sent to them a week ago. They need Evidance of I 485 denials to discuss with USCIS. The following is the mail I got. People who have been affected already. Please share this with Ombudsman..Let's keep the momentum going..
================================================== ===
Thank you for your recent correspondence to the Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (CIS Ombudsman).
We greatly appreciate your comments regarding issues concerning AC21 processing at the Service Centers. As we have received several inquiries such as yours, we are currently discussing these issues with USCIS and reviewing their policies and procedures regarding these petitions.
If you have evidence of a specific I-485 case that you feel was erroneously denied due to USCIS not adhering to AC21 guidelines, we kindly ask that you please forward us a copy of your denial notice or provide further detail as to the reasons for the immediate denial.
Please submit information via email to cisombudsman@dhs.gov with the subject AC21 Evidence of Immediate Denial. In addition, for protection of privacy we ask that you please omit any personally identifiable information such as names, a-numbers, case numbers, etc.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Sincerely,
CIS Ombudsman
================================================== ========
jonty_11
06-25 05:23 PM
wow! you guys are 2 weeks apart man. How does it matter? :)
it coul dmatter..if the histrionics of teh last 2 years are repeated...
it coul dmatter..if the histrionics of teh last 2 years are repeated...
more...
NKR
08-07 10:18 AM
Only thing I know is that if you come before me in the line I am affected.
If you can call it EB2 line, yes he will come before you. On the other hand an EB3 guy calls it �GC� line and says that you come later with a Masters and go before him in the line. It depends on which way you look at it.
I know now you will ask me �will years spent on masters have no value�, EB3 guys will ask you �will years spent working have no value�?. Then you will ask why should they get benefited twice?, 1 in terms of getting into EB2 category and 2 in terms of using old date that was meant for different skill/category. That brings us to the first argument, EB3 guy says if I do not do that then you will get GC first though you got into the GC queue later. The arguments will never end
Call it selfish call it any thing else but these are the facts after being in the USA for last 12 years and two different labors.
Probably you couldn�t but I wish you had ported.
If you can call it EB2 line, yes he will come before you. On the other hand an EB3 guy calls it �GC� line and says that you come later with a Masters and go before him in the line. It depends on which way you look at it.
I know now you will ask me �will years spent on masters have no value�, EB3 guys will ask you �will years spent working have no value�?. Then you will ask why should they get benefited twice?, 1 in terms of getting into EB2 category and 2 in terms of using old date that was meant for different skill/category. That brings us to the first argument, EB3 guy says if I do not do that then you will get GC first though you got into the GC queue later. The arguments will never end
Call it selfish call it any thing else but these are the facts after being in the USA for last 12 years and two different labors.
Probably you couldn�t but I wish you had ported.
2010 wallpaper devil may cry 4.
Irs
04-01 04:31 AM
rodnyb (read your reply from Yesterday at 1:18 on page 7 of this blog.
All, The data rodnyb used is from Oct 2010 inventory where as I used Jan 2011 inventory data. This is my analysis..... Point out if I am wrong on any of my assumptions and I would be happy to correct myself and the data ...
The following are my assumptions based on the data available on Jan 05 2011 from
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/statistics/Employment%20Based%20I-485%20Pending%20Inventory%20as%20of%20January%2005 ,%202011.pdf
Assumptions are
No applications are remaining before May 2006 (based on current priority dates)
Consolidated information is as follows the data taken is from above USCIS link.
World Inventory EB2 (http://irscjb.blogspot.com/2011/03/eb2-analysis-employment-based-485.html)
2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
18850 15918 1073 3383 3411
India(Assumption there is 1 application(India Born) in every 2 applications received by USCIS Based on Aug 07 (185 applications - world inventory above)Vs Aug 07 95 applications - INDIA below ) based on (95/185 ~ 0.5), probability, the data from August 2007 onwards to end of 2010 is from India born applicants
2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
January 1540 36 78 160.5
February 1444 30 63.5 172.5
March 1404 36 102 187
April 1420 49.5 101.5 189
May 1110 1070 53.5 114 186.5
June 1696 1272 46.5 141.5 252
July 1505 1673 53 122.5 168.5
August 1677 95 46 163 200
Sept 1745 15.5 42 163 115
October 1747 25.5 42 301.5 39.5
Nov 1737 24 32 175.5 33
Dec 1881 20.5 70 165.5 2
2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
13098 10003.5 536.5 1691.5 1705.5
Based on the data of world inventory of May 2005 there are 1165 applications for EB2 and out of which 1110 is for India. Hence there is only 45 applications for the rest of the world for that month.
For Oct - Dec 2010
EB4/5 - 348 applicants
Eb1 - 1252 applicants
If considered that there are same number of applicants for Jan - April 2011 then from Oct 2010 to April 2010
EB4/5 - 696 applicants
EB1 - 2504 applicants
Expect at least for 6 months
9.3K from EB4/EB5 (total of 20K for EB4/5 and 10K for 6 months and after utilizing ~ 700)
18.8K from EB1 (42672 total and 21336 for 6months and after utilizing ~ 2500)
21.3 K from EB2 including ROW
I expect a total of 49K and considering porting of EB3 to EB2 & others it would be around 40K
With that said...
I dream to be current
Also, if there are 1 additional beneficiaries to the primary beneficiaries, then this 40K would become 20K in that case, I expect
Jan 2007 for India
if there are any 0.75 additional beneficiaries to the primary beneficiaries, then this 40K would become 30K in that case, I expect
June 2007 India
http://irscjb.blogspot.com/2011/03/eb2-analysis-employment-based-485.html - Complete blog.
All, The data rodnyb used is from Oct 2010 inventory where as I used Jan 2011 inventory data. This is my analysis..... Point out if I am wrong on any of my assumptions and I would be happy to correct myself and the data ...
The following are my assumptions based on the data available on Jan 05 2011 from
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/statistics/Employment%20Based%20I-485%20Pending%20Inventory%20as%20of%20January%2005 ,%202011.pdf
Assumptions are
No applications are remaining before May 2006 (based on current priority dates)
Consolidated information is as follows the data taken is from above USCIS link.
World Inventory EB2 (http://irscjb.blogspot.com/2011/03/eb2-analysis-employment-based-485.html)
2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
18850 15918 1073 3383 3411
India(Assumption there is 1 application(India Born) in every 2 applications received by USCIS Based on Aug 07 (185 applications - world inventory above)Vs Aug 07 95 applications - INDIA below ) based on (95/185 ~ 0.5), probability, the data from August 2007 onwards to end of 2010 is from India born applicants
2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
January 1540 36 78 160.5
February 1444 30 63.5 172.5
March 1404 36 102 187
April 1420 49.5 101.5 189
May 1110 1070 53.5 114 186.5
June 1696 1272 46.5 141.5 252
July 1505 1673 53 122.5 168.5
August 1677 95 46 163 200
Sept 1745 15.5 42 163 115
October 1747 25.5 42 301.5 39.5
Nov 1737 24 32 175.5 33
Dec 1881 20.5 70 165.5 2
2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
13098 10003.5 536.5 1691.5 1705.5
Based on the data of world inventory of May 2005 there are 1165 applications for EB2 and out of which 1110 is for India. Hence there is only 45 applications for the rest of the world for that month.
For Oct - Dec 2010
EB4/5 - 348 applicants
Eb1 - 1252 applicants
If considered that there are same number of applicants for Jan - April 2011 then from Oct 2010 to April 2010
EB4/5 - 696 applicants
EB1 - 2504 applicants
Expect at least for 6 months
9.3K from EB4/EB5 (total of 20K for EB4/5 and 10K for 6 months and after utilizing ~ 700)
18.8K from EB1 (42672 total and 21336 for 6months and after utilizing ~ 2500)
21.3 K from EB2 including ROW
I expect a total of 49K and considering porting of EB3 to EB2 & others it would be around 40K
With that said...
I dream to be current
Also, if there are 1 additional beneficiaries to the primary beneficiaries, then this 40K would become 20K in that case, I expect
Jan 2007 for India
if there are any 0.75 additional beneficiaries to the primary beneficiaries, then this 40K would become 30K in that case, I expect
June 2007 India
http://irscjb.blogspot.com/2011/03/eb2-analysis-employment-based-485.html - Complete blog.
more...
485Mbe4001
09-16 12:45 PM
If possible ask your company HR reps (and coworkers) to make a call too, it will help. Call by the company will make an additional impact. I have asked mine to call. No harm in shooting off an email.
hair wallpapers devil may cry 4.
sri1309
01-06 07:41 AM
After staying legally for so long, and suffering due to administrative lapses, I think we must ask for Citizenship. Nothing wrong absolutely. Just compare yourself with your friend who is applying for Citizenship, though you are equally eligible. Dont ask for less. NOthing against who got in.
When you have fulfilled the requirements, then you must get what you deserve.
When we post our requests and stories on sites incl obama'ssite, do make sure you mention about Citizenship also. Its not easy to settle back home with some situations like children etc..
When you have fulfilled the requirements, then you must get what you deserve.
When we post our requests and stories on sites incl obama'ssite, do make sure you mention about Citizenship also. Its not easy to settle back home with some situations like children etc..
more...
nuke
09-24 02:09 PM
Analysis by BharatPremi is wrong.
If there are 140K visas then EB3 category will get 140,000%28.7 = 40180
and of these 40180 EB3 India will get just 40180%7= 2812
Folks, only 2812 Visas for EB3 India and EB3 is not going to get any spillover this year!!
If there are 140K visas then EB3 category will get 140,000%28.7 = 40180
and of these 40180 EB3 India will get just 40180%7= 2812
Folks, only 2812 Visas for EB3 India and EB3 is not going to get any spillover this year!!
hot devil may cry 4 wallpaper.
digital2k
09-09 03:48 PM
This is great
Inspire everyone...
I called the members and most of the calls went to voicemail. Left a message urging them to support the bill. I also started posting this in our university Indian student Association group so that they can start calling. I thank IV for the telephone numbers.
Please call all Numbers except co-sponsors ...
Find people And ask everyone else also to call ...
Inspire everyone...
I called the members and most of the calls went to voicemail. Left a message urging them to support the bill. I also started posting this in our university Indian student Association group so that they can start calling. I thank IV for the telephone numbers.
Please call all Numbers except co-sponsors ...
Find people And ask everyone else also to call ...
more...
house Devil May Cry 4 Demons 3
gc_chahiye
10-17 07:25 PM
gc_chahiye is correct - this is precisely why my lawyer advised me not to go with 2nd set of 485 + if one gets rejected the other one automatically gets rejected (when both are combined)
We decided to go for 485 that had older PD
I know someone who applied for 2nd set and then withdrew the 2nd application as soon as he got Receipts (his application was in Neb and wife's was in Texas << this could lead to major delays as the files are now physically located in different centers)
With all the confusion and movement of applications to different centers... things can only get complicated in my opinion. One can only hope for the best
why would the second app be rejected automatically if the first one is rejected?
Combining them simply puts them all into a single file for USCIS to follow up on. They are still individual files, based on individual I-140s.
We decided to go for 485 that had older PD
I know someone who applied for 2nd set and then withdrew the 2nd application as soon as he got Receipts (his application was in Neb and wife's was in Texas << this could lead to major delays as the files are now physically located in different centers)
With all the confusion and movement of applications to different centers... things can only get complicated in my opinion. One can only hope for the best
why would the second app be rejected automatically if the first one is rejected?
Combining them simply puts them all into a single file for USCIS to follow up on. They are still individual files, based on individual I-140s.
tattoo Devil May Cry 4
javadeveloper
08-23 08:57 PM
Friends
Here is a suggestion, who ever decides to join Vonage now, can use a referral link from one of the member, who is already a vonage customer, so that he can get 2 months off. Now the member who got 2 months off, can either donate two months bill amount or one month (if he choose to retain one month off) to forum.;)
What do u guys think?
Infact not only this, we can use any other similar referral programs, like Direct TV 100 offer etc..
Good Idea.I'll donate 2 months amount.If someone wants to get referred please send a Private Message to me.
Here is a suggestion, who ever decides to join Vonage now, can use a referral link from one of the member, who is already a vonage customer, so that he can get 2 months off. Now the member who got 2 months off, can either donate two months bill amount or one month (if he choose to retain one month off) to forum.;)
What do u guys think?
Infact not only this, we can use any other similar referral programs, like Direct TV 100 offer etc..
Good Idea.I'll donate 2 months amount.If someone wants to get referred please send a Private Message to me.
more...
pictures Devil May Cry 4 Wallpaper 3
Robert Kumar
04-02 05:08 AM
If 44k is the available number for EB2 I & C then the PD will move upto Jun 2008 with out any doubt. Even with the porting of EB3 to EB2 is accounted for.
.
Do you have any idea, how many cases get approved per month.
.
Do you have any idea, how many cases get approved per month.
dresses Devil May Cry 5

McLuvin
04-24 03:40 PM
So Guys...
This is something really cheap of you people to think.....
I read a lot of posts where they mentioned that chuck should proceed with the bill.... so that small desi companies dont perish and that will stop abusing the H1B program...
I really dont understand that no one condemed that remark.. Guys who work in big companies are safe by this rule... So what happens to the one sustaining the so called abuses and remaining intact to get their GC's
No wonder we are not able to make progress as much as those illegal immi's do...
Way to go guys... This kind of spirit will take us to great highs
BR,
Karthik
This is something really cheap of you people to think.....
I read a lot of posts where they mentioned that chuck should proceed with the bill.... so that small desi companies dont perish and that will stop abusing the H1B program...
I really dont understand that no one condemed that remark.. Guys who work in big companies are safe by this rule... So what happens to the one sustaining the so called abuses and remaining intact to get their GC's
No wonder we are not able to make progress as much as those illegal immi's do...
Way to go guys... This kind of spirit will take us to great highs
BR,
Karthik
more...
makeup Devil May Cry 4 - Dante, Nero
shahuja
02-06 02:59 PM
Hi stuck_here, how do you know you are stuck for PIMS and not anything else ??
girlfriend wallpaper devil may cry 4 04
TheNewTiger
04-07 10:15 AM
I guess, we need to hire, one octopus for every months' prediction. That will be cheaper, instead of we put our brain in predictions.
hairstyles Devil May Cry 4 Wallpaper 7;
rsharma
09-24 07:57 PM
Thanks Ramba for the analysis. Kudos to you to bring out the true fact regarding the spill over. I see you are belong to Eb3 ROW category but still you stood for the truth.
Lot of analysis. Here is my part. If DOS properly followed the INA as amended by AC21 act in 2000, EB2-I never retrogressed since year 2005. EB2 I might have been always �current�. EB3 including ROW might have been much worst situation than now. EB3-IN will always be in disaster state. Though it is unfair to (EB3) many, this is what the law. In later part of 1990s EB categories were retrogressed for IN, CH by about 2 years. When AC21 law passed in 2000, it did two very important things. One recapture of about 216,000 EB visas and it removed country quota in each EB category if excess visas available, in that category. That means it enforced horizontal spill over. In simple example, consider Mexico which is most subscribing country. Lets assume in a fiscal year, 40,000 Mexican are eligible for EB2 visa(and no other citizens in EB2), and millions of Mexican eligible for EB3 and in family based categories, still DOS should issue 40,000 EB2 visa to Mexicans irrespective of how much demand in other categories. Because of tons of backlogs in 485 (between 2000 and 2004), particularly in EB3, DOS issued about 185000 (out of 216000) to EB3. That�s why EB3 was current between 2000 and 2004. They simply ignored the EB2 demand by India and retrogressed in 2005, though total demand for EB2 less than the available pool of recaptured visas. Since the year 2007, they realized the mistake and now (since 2007) they are following correctly (though may not fair) the law. If they follow correctly the law, EB2-IN, Ch will become current soon. Till all EB2 become current, EB3 never see any spill over. Till EB3 �ROW become current, EB3 IN will not see any spill over. Till that point EB3-In will get only 2800 EB3 visas.
Lot of analysis. Here is my part. If DOS properly followed the INA as amended by AC21 act in 2000, EB2-I never retrogressed since year 2005. EB2 I might have been always �current�. EB3 including ROW might have been much worst situation than now. EB3-IN will always be in disaster state. Though it is unfair to (EB3) many, this is what the law. In later part of 1990s EB categories were retrogressed for IN, CH by about 2 years. When AC21 law passed in 2000, it did two very important things. One recapture of about 216,000 EB visas and it removed country quota in each EB category if excess visas available, in that category. That means it enforced horizontal spill over. In simple example, consider Mexico which is most subscribing country. Lets assume in a fiscal year, 40,000 Mexican are eligible for EB2 visa(and no other citizens in EB2), and millions of Mexican eligible for EB3 and in family based categories, still DOS should issue 40,000 EB2 visa to Mexicans irrespective of how much demand in other categories. Because of tons of backlogs in 485 (between 2000 and 2004), particularly in EB3, DOS issued about 185000 (out of 216000) to EB3. That�s why EB3 was current between 2000 and 2004. They simply ignored the EB2 demand by India and retrogressed in 2005, though total demand for EB2 less than the available pool of recaptured visas. Since the year 2007, they realized the mistake and now (since 2007) they are following correctly (though may not fair) the law. If they follow correctly the law, EB2-IN, Ch will become current soon. Till all EB2 become current, EB3 never see any spill over. Till EB3 �ROW become current, EB3 IN will not see any spill over. Till that point EB3-In will get only 2800 EB3 visas.
feedfront
09-23 03:21 PM
I had the same issue...
Here is the short version of how it unfolded. I've seen some quick responses from USCIS.
9/15/2010 - USCIS email indicating that cards mailed for both me and spouse
9/16/2010 - Spouse received card
9/21/2010 - Got email (LUD) that my card returned undelivered.
9/22/2010 - Called customer service updated the address
9/23/2010 - Got my card in mail (wrapped in an usps priority envelope) with tracking number
I was pleasantly surprised with the fastness of USCIS.
Thanks,
Congrats!!
My attorney's office contacted USCIS and was told that USCIS has current address on system :cool: They told that since the case is waiting for RFE it must have happend by mistake :confused:
Here is the short version of how it unfolded. I've seen some quick responses from USCIS.
9/15/2010 - USCIS email indicating that cards mailed for both me and spouse
9/16/2010 - Spouse received card
9/21/2010 - Got email (LUD) that my card returned undelivered.
9/22/2010 - Called customer service updated the address
9/23/2010 - Got my card in mail (wrapped in an usps priority envelope) with tracking number
I was pleasantly surprised with the fastness of USCIS.
Thanks,
Congrats!!
My attorney's office contacted USCIS and was told that USCIS has current address on system :cool: They told that since the case is waiting for RFE it must have happend by mistake :confused:
Rayyan
08-19 10:49 AM
Hi All, I had a quick question.
My I-485 got approved earlier this week from NSC and I received the approval/welcome letter by USPS.
My online status is at post-decision activity and not at CPO.
Though my welcome notice says that I should receive the card in 3 weeks, I am wondering if I need to be at CPO status before that happens....also I read somewhere they may require another FP before CPO (that was talking more abt transfer cases, but mine has always been at NSC).....but nowhere in my approval notice does it ask for an FP.
I was wondering if I should just sit tight and wait for the physical card or try to find out more information.
Thanks so much.
My Status remains on Post Desecion activity and I got Green card within a week after it changed from CPO to Post decision activity.....
My I-485 got approved earlier this week from NSC and I received the approval/welcome letter by USPS.
My online status is at post-decision activity and not at CPO.
Though my welcome notice says that I should receive the card in 3 weeks, I am wondering if I need to be at CPO status before that happens....also I read somewhere they may require another FP before CPO (that was talking more abt transfer cases, but mine has always been at NSC).....but nowhere in my approval notice does it ask for an FP.
I was wondering if I should just sit tight and wait for the physical card or try to find out more information.
Thanks so much.
My Status remains on Post Desecion activity and I got Green card within a week after it changed from CPO to Post decision activity.....
No comments:
Post a Comment