GCVivek
03-25 07:04 PM
There is no country more friendly than the USA. And about living conditions, that is totally relative. Where in the US do you live? If you live in some godfosaken place, may be conditions are bad. Every place has good parts and bad party to reside in. I choose where I want to live. Simple!
I would say choosing Germany over US would be a mistake for anyone. Germans are moving to Detroit in droves. There are many little Germanys in the US but not one little America in Europe (whole). :o
Vivek- seems you're very confused today ;-) second post where you're confused :D
List of countries by inequality-adjusted HDI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI)
hmm...standard of living much better and contingent upon the new law..hopefully better immigration policies and have friends there who love it! So don't really mind going there :D but looking at your profile, you've spent enough time here to consider a new country, but for others maybe worth an opportunity to look at :D
I would say choosing Germany over US would be a mistake for anyone. Germans are moving to Detroit in droves. There are many little Germanys in the US but not one little America in Europe (whole). :o
Vivek- seems you're very confused today ;-) second post where you're confused :D
List of countries by inequality-adjusted HDI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI)
hmm...standard of living much better and contingent upon the new law..hopefully better immigration policies and have friends there who love it! So don't really mind going there :D but looking at your profile, you've spent enough time here to consider a new country, but for others maybe worth an opportunity to look at :D
wallpaper 2010 Resume Template resume
karanp25
07-23 08:21 PM
Why are you adding AC-21 to the mix? Not getting a timely EAD renewal approved will make you ineligible for employment. A receipt will not suffice.
AC-21 doesn't change anything here, except the fact tht your I-485 validity depends on same/similar job.
Hi All
I would appreciate if gurus can pitch in their suggestions regarding EAD Expring and how to handle AC21 Situation.
My EAD is going to expire in Sept and have applied for EAD renewal in June( Efiled) had completed FP on July 2 and still no update regarding the EAD approval.
1) As I am on AC21 what will happen come september and My EAD is expired and new EAD has not arrived
2) Can I continue job as I have receipt for EAD renewal or have to quit the job and wait till EAD renewal CARD comes in mail.
I am EB3 India with PD of December 2004 .
Thanks
Sreedhar
AC-21 doesn't change anything here, except the fact tht your I-485 validity depends on same/similar job.
Hi All
I would appreciate if gurus can pitch in their suggestions regarding EAD Expring and how to handle AC21 Situation.
My EAD is going to expire in Sept and have applied for EAD renewal in June( Efiled) had completed FP on July 2 and still no update regarding the EAD approval.
1) As I am on AC21 what will happen come september and My EAD is expired and new EAD has not arrived
2) Can I continue job as I have receipt for EAD renewal or have to quit the job and wait till EAD renewal CARD comes in mail.
I am EB3 India with PD of December 2004 .
Thanks
Sreedhar
krishnam70
05-06 01:54 PM
The courts are absolutely correct in this one. In case you missed it, the decision was 9-0; not even a single justice dissented. A stunning defeat for the idiots at USCIS.
This was a classical example of USCIS ignoring the law of the land, inventing their own interpretation of laws as they go along. The law is as clear as it can be: one has to be aware of the fact that the SSN has been stolen. Like it or not, it IS the law. It is up to the legislative branch to amend the law as representatives of the people if they seem fit. USCIS has to follow the law like everyone else.
As legal immigrants, we all complain when USCIS changes its interpretation on the whim. You can't have it both ways: demand that USCIS respect the wishes of the legislative branch and then act surprised when the same standard is extended to illegals as well.
-Better Days
for somebody to steal my identity and use my SSN and work and continue to get benefits while their status is illegal in this country and not get pulled up by USCIS? If illegals dont play by the same rules as others then where is the 'fairness'?.
-cheers
kris
This was a classical example of USCIS ignoring the law of the land, inventing their own interpretation of laws as they go along. The law is as clear as it can be: one has to be aware of the fact that the SSN has been stolen. Like it or not, it IS the law. It is up to the legislative branch to amend the law as representatives of the people if they seem fit. USCIS has to follow the law like everyone else.
As legal immigrants, we all complain when USCIS changes its interpretation on the whim. You can't have it both ways: demand that USCIS respect the wishes of the legislative branch and then act surprised when the same standard is extended to illegals as well.
-Better Days
for somebody to steal my identity and use my SSN and work and continue to get benefits while their status is illegal in this country and not get pulled up by USCIS? If illegals dont play by the same rules as others then where is the 'fairness'?.
-cheers
kris
2011 asic resume templates. asic
Ramba
10-12 04:23 PM
Your employer can do nothing about PW determination by SWA, if your employer has requested OES wage detrmination. The PW is mainly determined by the "requirements" not by "job duties/description". If the wage for your position is bargained by the union, then, your employer may counter with SWA by showing the bargain agreement to determine the PW.
On the other hand, if your employer seeks only 3 or 4 years experience, then they may consider level 3
On the other hand, if your employer seeks only 3 or 4 years experience, then they may consider level 3
more...
calabor2001
05-13 02:45 PM
If you request, the consulate/embassy are legally bound to release your passport back to you. The Indian passport is the property of Govt. of India.
Anyhow, I was returned mine right away at the time of Visa interview, but if the consulate has indeed taken and kept yours, please politely request and you should be getting it back.
HTH
Even though you have AP - the passport remains with US consulate until they reach a decision - could you explain how your friend made it possible to enter US without Passport ?
Anyhow, I was returned mine right away at the time of Visa interview, but if the consulate has indeed taken and kept yours, please politely request and you should be getting it back.
HTH
Even though you have AP - the passport remains with US consulate until they reach a decision - could you explain how your friend made it possible to enter US without Passport ?
indyanguy
01-12 12:19 PM
anyone?
more...
vali
03-15 01:27 PM
Mine took exactly 2 weeks with $1000.00 "premium processing". Otherwise I understood will be 4-5 months.
2010 asic resume templates. asic
harsh
01-04 10:41 AM
Very interesting and inspiring article. Especially what it says about the immigrant entrepreneurs
"Immigrant entrepreneurs' companies employed 450,000 workers and generated USD 52 billion in sales in 2005, according to the survey."
"Immigrant entrepreneurs' companies employed 450,000 workers and generated USD 52 billion in sales in 2005, according to the survey."
more...
rockstart
07-27 09:01 AM
I think the most important factor is ties to home country. If parents are retired then we need to prepare solid paperwork to establish ties. Example property papers. Other children in home country, business interests, Any other things like social work etc that can show that they are firmly rooted in home country and will not try to stay back in US.
hair latest resume samples 2011.
The7zen
07-16 12:24 PM
Just curious, how do I know when USCIS issue an RFE ? I understand my attorney/company will receive it....will it also show on my online case status ?.
thanks,
thanks,
more...
ata1234
07-12 03:11 PM
Do you think this will ever happen?
hot resume templates,
illusions
03-31 05:43 PM
Congrats !!! enjoy all your new previlages.
more...
house The functional résumé is
srikondoji
08-24 01:05 PM
perm2gc,
Thanks for your quick response.
Assuming i tell the USCIS about company not proving employement an dor pay starting OCT 1 2006 and the USCIS rejects the H1-B transfer application.
What will happen to my original H1-B with company A?
Will company A come to know about the H1-B transfer application?
Will USCIS contact company A and verify what i have complained about?
My only concern if the answers to above is "YES" is...
Company A will trouble us more than before and may not cooperate at all or even terminate the employement of my wife with company A.
--sri
Thanks for your quick response.
Assuming i tell the USCIS about company not proving employement an dor pay starting OCT 1 2006 and the USCIS rejects the H1-B transfer application.
What will happen to my original H1-B with company A?
Will company A come to know about the H1-B transfer application?
Will USCIS contact company A and verify what i have complained about?
My only concern if the answers to above is "YES" is...
Company A will trouble us more than before and may not cooperate at all or even terminate the employement of my wife with company A.
--sri
tattoo images ::Sample Resume::
gf48375
01-22 01:02 PM
Can anybody give me some advice about my tough situation?
I have a master�s degree and ten years of experience. My employer applied LC for me and it got approved. But after my lawyer filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently in Nov 2006, we got a notice for additional evidence for EB2. My lawyer sent another form indicating my employer applied for EB3 instead of EB2. Now I-140 for EB3 has been approved. Since the retrogression of priority date for EB3, I�m really worried.
Now despite my lawyer�s mistake that he put two years experience with a college degree by mistake for LC petition for me, my question is as follows:
1.What do you think USCIS will handle this case since my Priority Date for EB3 was not current while my I-485 was filed with I-140 concurrently?
2.If it is denied, can I refile another I-485 when my priority date becomes current?
3.Will my approved I-140 become invalid some day?
4.Is there a possibility that USCIS will approve my I-485 since my EAD card got approved?
Your advice would be appreciated!
I have a master�s degree and ten years of experience. My employer applied LC for me and it got approved. But after my lawyer filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently in Nov 2006, we got a notice for additional evidence for EB2. My lawyer sent another form indicating my employer applied for EB3 instead of EB2. Now I-140 for EB3 has been approved. Since the retrogression of priority date for EB3, I�m really worried.
Now despite my lawyer�s mistake that he put two years experience with a college degree by mistake for LC petition for me, my question is as follows:
1.What do you think USCIS will handle this case since my Priority Date for EB3 was not current while my I-485 was filed with I-140 concurrently?
2.If it is denied, can I refile another I-485 when my priority date becomes current?
3.Will my approved I-140 become invalid some day?
4.Is there a possibility that USCIS will approve my I-485 since my EAD card got approved?
Your advice would be appreciated!
more...
pictures or a resume template.
makemygc
08-04 08:53 PM
August 03 2007 USCIS Receipt date update from Nebraska has Typo. It has menioned 07/112007 instead of 07/11/2007 or something.
If anyof us submit an application with minor error like wrong check amount USCIS rejects the application instead of giving RFE, however, when USCIS issues updates with Typo it covers itself with the another update or doesn't bother?
I think, appilcants are at the descretion at the hand of USCIS?
Money that you have set aside to file the lawsuit, if you donate it to IV, we all might get the GC sooner. Now...please contribute rather than thinking of lawsuit day n night.
If anyof us submit an application with minor error like wrong check amount USCIS rejects the application instead of giving RFE, however, when USCIS issues updates with Typo it covers itself with the another update or doesn't bother?
I think, appilcants are at the descretion at the hand of USCIS?
Money that you have set aside to file the lawsuit, if you donate it to IV, we all might get the GC sooner. Now...please contribute rather than thinking of lawsuit day n night.
dresses asic resume templates. asic
immm
07-18 10:11 AM
Called to get receipt number: Rude USCIS rep left a bad taste
Step1: Around 8:40am (7/18/2007), I called the USCIS number: 800-375-5283 options: 1,2,2,6,2,2,1.
Step2: Talked to level 1 customer service representative. She gave me her agent number and asked a flurry of yes/no questions and transferred me to level 2 customer service representative.
Step3: The level 2 customer service lady (did not give me her name) answered the phone and here is how the conversation went
(words aren't exact)
USCIS Rep: How can I help you?
Me: Good morning. I had sent my I-485 application last month and it has been over 30 days. I have not received a receipt notice. Would it be possible for you to look up by name to see if my information has been entered into the system?
USCIS Rep: Do you have the copy of canceled check that was sent with the application?
Me: My lawyer was not able to track the specific check used with the application. Would it be possible for you to lookup my case by my name?
USCIS Rep: If you have not received a receipt notice after 30 days, you will probably not get it now because visa numbers are not available. You can go to our website and check when the numbers are available.
((SOUND OF HER HANGING UP))
Me (assuming that it could be just some phone PBX sound): When I checked the website last night, it was announced that the filing date has been extended to August, 17th. Also, my application was delievered much earlier on June 15th.
(((beep beep beep beep, if you would like to make a call, please hang up and dial again)))
I have been in the country for almost 10 years (legally, of course) and don't recall a customer service rep (not sure if level 2 qualifies as customer service though) hanging up in the middle of conversation. It left a bad taste because in the same amount of time, she could have just looked up my name.
Step1: Around 8:40am (7/18/2007), I called the USCIS number: 800-375-5283 options: 1,2,2,6,2,2,1.
Step2: Talked to level 1 customer service representative. She gave me her agent number and asked a flurry of yes/no questions and transferred me to level 2 customer service representative.
Step3: The level 2 customer service lady (did not give me her name) answered the phone and here is how the conversation went
(words aren't exact)
USCIS Rep: How can I help you?
Me: Good morning. I had sent my I-485 application last month and it has been over 30 days. I have not received a receipt notice. Would it be possible for you to look up by name to see if my information has been entered into the system?
USCIS Rep: Do you have the copy of canceled check that was sent with the application?
Me: My lawyer was not able to track the specific check used with the application. Would it be possible for you to lookup my case by my name?
USCIS Rep: If you have not received a receipt notice after 30 days, you will probably not get it now because visa numbers are not available. You can go to our website and check when the numbers are available.
((SOUND OF HER HANGING UP))
Me (assuming that it could be just some phone PBX sound): When I checked the website last night, it was announced that the filing date has been extended to August, 17th. Also, my application was delievered much earlier on June 15th.
(((beep beep beep beep, if you would like to make a call, please hang up and dial again)))
I have been in the country for almost 10 years (legally, of course) and don't recall a customer service rep (not sure if level 2 qualifies as customer service though) hanging up in the middle of conversation. It left a bad taste because in the same amount of time, she could have just looked up my name.
more...
makeup asic_resume.template.zip

guy03062
09-25 03:27 PM
He is quite good and his paralegals/attorneys are always accessible via phone and very quick too. I personally had very good experience with him and will definitely go with him anytime.
girlfriend asic resume templates. asic resume templates. Basic Resume Examples. a aug;
chanduv23
09-14 10:18 PM
How about tattoos all over macaca - tattoos of wisdom words?
hairstyles asic resume examples.
snathan
06-19 03:58 PM
Your manager and HR looks like unprofessional people. I don't know the complete situation you were in, but usually managers try not to behave like this because they don't want other existing employees to know that they behave like this when someone resigns.
Sometimes its like working with a pig. When you regret you fought with a pig, its enjoying it.
Sometimes its like working with a pig. When you regret you fought with a pig, its enjoying it.
sweetsamy21
11-06 12:17 PM
Hello there,
I have an approved H1B visa and currently I am on H4 visa. I have already applied for amendment to get the status change from H4 to H1 under normal filling. My question is, can i still work if my amendment is in process, as I already have an approved H1B?
Thanks
I have an approved H1B visa and currently I am on H4 visa. I have already applied for amendment to get the status change from H4 to H1 under normal filling. My question is, can i still work if my amendment is in process, as I already have an approved H1B?
Thanks
bigboy007
10-20 07:05 PM
Thanks APS .. Can I contact Obudsman office before the 90-day period? I applied for my renewal in August and it is not yet 90 days. Appreciate if you clarify on this,
BTW, I had called the 1-800 number and requested them to expedite the matter and I got a response today is as follows:
-------
The status of this service request is:
Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter.
--------
Hope it means something,
contacting ombudsman before 90 days is of no great use unless your ead is expiring...
BTW, I had called the 1-800 number and requested them to expedite the matter and I got a response today is as follows:
-------
The status of this service request is:
Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter.
--------
Hope it means something,
contacting ombudsman before 90 days is of no great use unless your ead is expiring...
No comments:
Post a Comment