Monday, June 27, 2011

honda motocikli

images sites groups Motocikli honda motocikli. Congrats to GEICO Honda#39;s
  • Congrats to GEICO Honda#39;s



  • anilkumar0902
    08-05 04:28 PM
    Going by the trend...your lucky day may be tomorrow...Aug 6th...2 weeks from the date your case was assigned..

    Good luck..





    wallpaper Congrats to GEICO Honda#39;s honda motocikli. So Honda made five NSX-R GTs.
  • So Honda made five NSX-R GTs.



  • dpuranik
    05-16 09:42 AM
    My Birth Certificate is in Indian regional language. Is this Birth Certificate valid for 485 or do I need to translate it into English?





    honda motocikli. Re: MOTOCIKLI
  • Re: MOTOCIKLI



  • sandiboy
    10-05 03:54 PM
    D. EMPLOYMENT VISA AVAILABILITY IN THE COMING MONTHS

    There has been no forward movement of the Employment cut-off dates for November. The reason for this is that it is still too early to see what impact the movement of the cut-off dates toward the end of FY-2007 may have on demand. Depending on the rate of demand being received from Citizenship and Immigration Services offices for adjustment of status cases, some forward movement of dates may be possible for December.





    2011 So Honda made five NSX-R GTs. honda motocikli. AJS 7R
  • AJS 7R



  • rkg000
    03-25 04:21 PM
    1. You stopped worrying because you got your EAD at least.

    2. USCIS is not asking to prove relationship with your great grandparents every time you go for H1B extension

    3. You don�t need to worry about the VO at POE or consulate and not postponing your India trip for 3-4 years now.

    4. Even though you are on project and pay roll is running, paying the tax...don�t lose your sleep over what memo comes next before the next H1B extension.

    Our people are not worrying until it strikes them. Till then they will ask all sorts of questions and have attitude of why should I donate. You can see now and then a thread on IV - Help urgent, I-485 denied, H4- denied.

    Why its urgent now for them...?

    Mr. Nathan I have a great deal of respect for you and all those who have committed themselves to driving IV and all activities it is doing. But what you understood from my post is entirely wrong, and I have to explain why, because if this is the misconception you are having, not about me in particular but everyone who is not involved, then it definitely needs answers.
    As I already clarified, I had stopped worrying about GC, long time ago, not after getting EAD.
    I bought a house when I didn't even start my current GC process.
    I went to India (Chennai) in my 7th year for H1 extension stamping (after completing 6 yrs of H1 and before I even filed 485). I didn't postpone it till I got EAD.
    I left my employer who had filed for my labor in 2004 because he started acting up at the end of my project and started GC process with new employer well into my 6th year.

    I do understand some people run to IV only in time of need. But all I am saying is not to paint everyone with same brush. Even if you think about people who want anything to do with IV only when there is need, lets try winning them over rather than stating the obvious and ridiculing them.



    more...


    honda motocikli. Honda Dylan 150 ccm u odličnom
  • Honda Dylan 150 ccm u odličnom



  • chanukya
    02-01 10:15 PM
    Let's see ---I pray they are right and will not retratct like in the past..or like we went thru the confusion created out of our own anxious state we are in.

    02/01/2007 21/30 p.m.: Senate Passed Immigration Reform Bill Today

    The Senate passed today Fair Minimum Wage Act, H.R. 2 today. The House passed this bill, H.R. 2 and the Senate debated the bill for the past several days. In the process, hundreds of amendments had been introduced on the Senate floor. The Senate floor then agreed to a lot of these amendments. One of these amendments which the Senate had agreed to and passed as Division B of the H.R. 2 is the Immigration Reform bill.
    The immigration reform bill was introduced by Senator John Kerry and agreed to by the floor unanimously. The immigration reform bill that the Senate passed today covers a lot of the provisions which were part of the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006 which the Senate passed last year and failed in the House.
    We will analyze the bill and report it step by step for the next several days. Please stay tuned to this website.





    honda motocikli. Honda Deauville 650 Images:
  • Honda Deauville 650 Images:



  • windycloud
    05-16 04:36 PM
    Thank you very much!! I'm ready to participate in any way I can.

    As a seperate note. We may want to go here and raise the PERM audit issue. I know it's not DOL but at least it's a direct channel...

    http://www.dhs.gov/journal/leadership/2008/05/were-listening.html#links



    more...


    honda motocikli. SKUTERI,kineski motocikli
  • SKUTERI,kineski motocikli



  • danu2007
    05-20 03:13 PM
    I called up all the congress members listed in this thread and was able to talk to the staff and they said they will pass the message.





    2010 Re: MOTOCIKLI honda motocikli. sites groups Motocikli
  • sites groups Motocikli



  • ramgres
    03-22 11:24 AM
    Contributed $100.00



    more...


    honda motocikli. Motocikli oldtajmeri rs mb
  • Motocikli oldtajmeri rs mb



  • amitjoey
    03-23 10:29 AM
    What hotel is the situation room?. Which hotels are members staying at?





    hair AJS 7R honda motocikli. Honda je te glasine
  • Honda je te glasine



  • amitjoey
    07-11 07:04 PM
    If each one of us sends 2 letters out, the total letters would be atleast 400-500. More senators are going to be aware of this mess, and atleast 5-6 of them are going to send inquiries. That would just add up to what is already going on.
    Flowers on the 10th
    Rally on the 14th
    Inquiries on the 16th, 18th approx
    and finally by then (hope 20th) AILF's CLASS Action Law-suit.



    more...


    honda motocikli. Odg: Honda nes 125
  • Odg: Honda nes 125



  • Forcechaos
    05-01 01:09 PM
    I am also stuck in Atlanta center after audit came for my labour.

    Applied for labour# May 30, 2007
    Audit Date# October 04, 2007
    Reply Date# October 18, 2007
    Status# Pending

    hellomms Could you gather all such people who are facing this issue and want to join the effort to fix it, at a single place on an IV thread. Once we have a sizable number of people to take initiative this effort can be successful. It is difficult to divert attention and resources for a single person. Each immigration issue that our community faces is important to the person suffering from it. IV is a place where people can get together and do something about fixing it.

    I am willing to take the responsibility of gathering dates of people that are stuck and waiting for a reply.:)





    hot Honda Dylan 150 ccm u odličnom honda motocikli. Honda prekinula proizvodnju!
  • Honda prekinula proizvodnju!



  • dohko
    04-09 06:29 PM
    Well it's obvious that it all boils down to what you bring to the table.
    But that is with any company, it you're not providing revenue to the company you will get fired.
    But at least IBM is not hiring H1B's without having a project in which to put people. I doubt IBM makes people like on their resume, I mean not minor lies, blantant lies like making a Fresh grad show 5 years of experience.
    Several Indian consulting firms offered me this.


    Hmm, being an Ex-IBM Employee and for the record, let me tell you something. As long as one can charge his or her time to a billable project, no one cares. Otherwise, all you get is a grace period of 2 paychecks to prove the worth of employment. I'm telling you this truth with a verifiable employment history of more than 8 years in USA.
    My friend, all that matters is how much revenue one can generate. Just doesn't matter whether you are working for Big5 or small and tiny consulting companies.
    Challenge me if i'm wrong



    more...


    house HONDA x8r-s Rossi Replica honda motocikli. Honda osvaja Indiju
  • Honda osvaja Indiju



  • lifestrikes
    03-02 10:22 AM
    Very good post and very good idea. Always hand written letter has more value to typed/printed one. It shows the time and effort.





    tattoo Honda Deauville 650 Images: honda motocikli. Honda pokrenula proizvodnju
  • Honda pokrenula proizvodnju



  • vagish
    04-09 04:07 PM
    who said master's people do not need desi consulting, I very well know the facts, people did masters in computer science and ended up taking QA testing jobs, for that even 10th standard in an enough qualification.
    Very few big companies hire direct MS out of the college people, In fact most of the master's people have to prepare there resumes in the same manar as those who do not have.

    I am not saying that MS is conputer science is not worth, it may be but if you look at the % of people who landede up in big companies right out of the college it won't be more than marginal 10 to 15%, I know this very well, I know people drop there last seter jumesst to get H1B's .

    it may be worth , but at the end it comes down to getting a job, wether it needs assembly language or Engilsh language.



    more...


    pictures SKUTERI,kineski motocikli honda motocikli. Honda prekinula proizvodnju!
  • Honda prekinula proizvodnju!



  • sravani
    05-16 01:21 PM
    I just got my wife's medical done ...from the same place where I got mine.
    There is not need of the xray. If you have proof of vaccination good else they will take some of your blood and do your immunization test and return the SEALED envelope after 3 days. cost $190

    For TB test some times you might need to do the X-ray after the skin test if the result is 5mm or higher. These kind of tests are not suggested for pregnant women and the doctor will keep a note.





    dresses Honda prekinula proizvodnju! honda motocikli. ovo mi je najljepša honda
  • ovo mi je najljepša honda



  • needhelp!
    04-15 12:40 PM
    Any new signups? It's almost time to start my training :), be back in 30 minutes..



    more...


    makeup Motocikli oldtajmeri rs mb honda motocikli. HONDA x8r-s Rossi Replica
  • HONDA x8r-s Rossi Replica



  • coopheal
    10-18 04:14 PM
    Yes, this is the best scenario. I guess when the DOL publishes the case status on their website, we will have a clearer picture.

    Which report from DOL are you talking about. Have they published any report before.
    Why will DOL move EB3 India back to Apr 2001 if they didnt have any approvable cases for month of Oct and Nov?





    girlfriend Honda pokrenula proizvodnju honda motocikli. Honda ostaja tudi edina med
  • Honda ostaja tudi edina med



  • StarSun
    03-28 09:38 AM
    This is the precise reason I am staying away from IV, people just dont show any civility in the forum discussions and starts name calling or shot down the people who ask questions.

    If IV comes up with just one single GOAL of reducing the curent EB backlog for the restorgressed categories, people even from RoW countries will start participating in IV campaign and support IV's advocacy efforts in terms of their donations and volunteering for IV.

    Reducing the current EB backlog will help everyone.

    If every member decided to be respectful of each other (even when some one is not), then civility would not be a problem.

    However, that is not the case. Members sometimes take things personally and expect IV to micromanage the forums. In the current situation this is not possible.

    1. IV is asking money for advocacy efforts and we are unable to raise the money we set out. The money goes directly to the advocacy.
    2. IV can do the micro managing, then we need to raise more money - to pay for the people - which means members have to pay more money regularly to pay consistently for the people working and for the year round advocacy.
    3. IV is doing the good work (if I may say so). I wrote earlier, that if any member had a question on IV and its workings, all they have to do is call up - you will find out about what we do directly from us. But I am yet to hear a phone ring on that reason. You can make up your mind on to support us or not.
    4. Holding every member's word as that of IV is unfair and unrealistic. Please refrain from it.

    Again, if we decide to be civil to each other, we solve this problem. That is an individual choice - that each one you (and us) have to take.

    Debate about a problem and try to find a solution. But asking people to convince anyone of anything on open forums is not realistic. If members are so inclined to believe in a cause, they will find ways to learn about it and work on it.

    Volunteers of this organization are just like you. With jobs, families, financial constraints.......

    You - every member and not directed at any one particular member.

    IV needs more dedicated volunteers or more consistent donor members to get what members are asking for. Each member, please decide what you would like to do - help IV regularly and be civil or pay money so that IV can get the work done. The choice is yours.

    We work with what we have.





    hairstyles Odg: Honda nes 125 honda motocikli. Sedaj je Honda predstavila
  • Sedaj je Honda predstavila



  • appas123
    08-04 05:02 PM
    I would suggest taking an infopass appointment and also contact your congressman. No guarantees but those are two options so why not try both.
    Forgot to mention that I am still awaiting a reply to the SR.





    snathan
    03-27 11:58 AM
    With this attitude and arrogance, I rarely think there would be motivation for anyone to do anything for IV.

    I started discussion by asking , how can IV convince me that my donation is going to help, I got shot down by ARROGANT ******** and got all reds as if I care. I was planning on a charity/donation drive of my own to get some money for IV.
    Know lot of consultants, who really dont know what to do with their miles with every one a executive airline status.
    Already have 10+ people pledging Poker tournament from my poker group with their miles for Airlines and hotels. We are talking of a Million AA miles.
    Indian restaurants(s) having a Immigration week where a dollar of each bill be given to IV.
    I was even thinking of standing at Indian stores in Dallas to ask people to consider for IV cause, as long as I believed and hence was asking.

    I was just getting started with so many ideas for my free time.

    Good luck in what ever you do guys. Note that GC is not everything and note that I am still on extended H1, family on H1 and EAD never helped me. so assumption that EAD helped my life is baseless. All these hypocrites are long gone from IV once they get GC. All we get is response that Mr X or Y , even after getting GC, is working fro cause. How can I believe.

    Any organization can be successful if there are questions answered and not shot down. Just working at DC doesnt make some one a strong contributor for IV.Work at grass root level is so imp. What I have noticed is any one who went to DC has become headstrong, egoist and arrogant as if they own IV.


    Please read my initial post before commenting. I always said, I am for IV cause. just convince me so that I can convince some one

    Gisa pita dialogue,...dont ask what IV has done,, ask yourself what you have done... COMMON

    Here it is, I can write in BOLD and RED

    You can stand all day and night but no one is going to bother you. That’s the reality. Now I am really convinced there no is point in arguing with you. It seems like you don’t have an iota of idea about ground reality or boozing all day or simply a moron.





    hpandey
    07-15 11:45 AM
    Excuse me, but what's 485 got to do with assimilation? It would be perfectly legitimate for people who are waiting for their dates to be current, following the exact same logic as above

    People sometimes draw the line just where they themselves have just crossed it

    What about the people from EB3 who would be happy just with a GC ? Do we keep on rotting in 2001-2002 till we die ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment