nrk
10-26 12:08 PM
Congrats
Got my CPO email few minutes back... Thank you all for your support and ALL THE BEST!!!
HOPE FULLY, ALL OF YOU GET IT ASAP...
NO LUD after Feb 2009 when i did my second finger printing.
Created SR thru NCSC, did not help.
Went to Infopass, no help from ppl i spoke with there.
Did congress man enquiry, not sure if this helped. (as of yday, they had not received a response from uscis and were still waiting for a reply)
Sent letter to Ombudsman, they told me they were checking with USCIS...
No Idea which one worked... Good Luck to all of you...
PD JAN 15, 2005
case was transferred to NSC from TSC
NO LUD after Feb 2009
Had applied AC 21 on Aug 2008
Got my CPO email few minutes back... Thank you all for your support and ALL THE BEST!!!
HOPE FULLY, ALL OF YOU GET IT ASAP...
NO LUD after Feb 2009 when i did my second finger printing.
Created SR thru NCSC, did not help.
Went to Infopass, no help from ppl i spoke with there.
Did congress man enquiry, not sure if this helped. (as of yday, they had not received a response from uscis and were still waiting for a reply)
Sent letter to Ombudsman, they told me they were checking with USCIS...
No Idea which one worked... Good Luck to all of you...
PD JAN 15, 2005
case was transferred to NSC from TSC
NO LUD after Feb 2009
Had applied AC 21 on Aug 2008
wallpaper Free iPhone Wallpaper,

krishmunn
03-31 11:50 AM
Hi GC ON DEMAND, I think you are right... Looks like we did not receive any spill over from EB1 and EB2 ROW --- Here are the calcs...
Regular EB2 ROW gets 34,436 -- see below for break down
We know that EB2 gets 140,000 * 28.6% of visas which is 40,040.
Out of 40,040, 7% is allocated to china and an other 7% goes to India.
So EB2 ROW = 40,040 - 2*(40,040*7%) = 34,436 -------------------------------------------- (1)
In the document that you have, EB2 ROW received 27, 406 visas... How? see below
Total allocation for Eb2 (A1) - 53,872
India received (B1) - 19,961
China's received (C1) - 6,505
-------------------------------------------------
EB2 (ROW) net = A1-(B1+C1) = 27,406 -------------------------------------------------------- (2)
--------------------------------------------------
EB2 (I&C) Regular quota {2*(40,040*7%)} = 5,604 -------------------------------------------(3)
(1) - (2) - (3) gives the spill over from EB2 ROW to EB2 (I&C), which is 1,426
Which means EB2 ROW to EB2 I&C spill over is mere 1,426 ???? Hope we are wrong... this looks scary...
The calculation looks incorrect.
You considered the I+ C allocations and subtracted those in line 1. You again subtracted those in your final calculation.
The straight forward calculation is EB2 ROW is entitled to 34,436 (1) and they used 27,406 (2). So splillover was around 7 K.
Regular EB2 ROW gets 34,436 -- see below for break down
We know that EB2 gets 140,000 * 28.6% of visas which is 40,040.
Out of 40,040, 7% is allocated to china and an other 7% goes to India.
So EB2 ROW = 40,040 - 2*(40,040*7%) = 34,436 -------------------------------------------- (1)
In the document that you have, EB2 ROW received 27, 406 visas... How? see below
Total allocation for Eb2 (A1) - 53,872
India received (B1) - 19,961
China's received (C1) - 6,505
-------------------------------------------------
EB2 (ROW) net = A1-(B1+C1) = 27,406 -------------------------------------------------------- (2)
--------------------------------------------------
EB2 (I&C) Regular quota {2*(40,040*7%)} = 5,604 -------------------------------------------(3)
(1) - (2) - (3) gives the spill over from EB2 ROW to EB2 (I&C), which is 1,426
Which means EB2 ROW to EB2 I&C spill over is mere 1,426 ???? Hope we are wrong... this looks scary...
The calculation looks incorrect.
You considered the I+ C allocations and subtracted those in line 1. You again subtracted those in your final calculation.
The straight forward calculation is EB2 ROW is entitled to 34,436 (1) and they used 27,406 (2). So splillover was around 7 K.
BharatPremi
03-25 01:18 PM
I got this from a reqruiter
I responded to her that I have EAD and she never got back
Mark's previous suggestion works fine in such scenarios. Do not mention the word "EAD" before hand.Do not mention H1 even. Do not try to even discuss EAD/H1 etc... As long as requirement allows Green card and where ever it is required for you to mention work status, jot down " Elligible to work for any US employer in USA". That would work. After interview, if they select submit EAD as a proof. At that moment they will not be able to deny that as a work status proof.
Note: Other thing I experienced is using the word "Work Permit" in place
of "EAD" makes things easy for everybody.
I responded to her that I have EAD and she never got back
Mark's previous suggestion works fine in such scenarios. Do not mention the word "EAD" before hand.Do not mention H1 even. Do not try to even discuss EAD/H1 etc... As long as requirement allows Green card and where ever it is required for you to mention work status, jot down " Elligible to work for any US employer in USA". That would work. After interview, if they select submit EAD as a proof. At that moment they will not be able to deny that as a work status proof.
Note: Other thing I experienced is using the word "Work Permit" in place
of "EAD" makes things easy for everybody.
2011 f 22 wallpaper. jet fighter
kkarun
09-14 02:42 PM
Recieved much awaited emails yesterday, "Card Production Ordered" email.
My PD is 03/13/2006, I didn't do anything special like calls to USCIS, emails, inquiries etc. Just waited for my turn.
I wish good luck everyone waiting for GC.
My PD is 03/13/2006, I didn't do anything special like calls to USCIS, emails, inquiries etc. Just waited for my turn.
I wish good luck everyone waiting for GC.
more...
CADude
11-09 12:03 PM
I do received RD as July 2nd and ND: Oct 10 on RN. I am not planning to bug IO@NSC for EAD or NC untill Jan 2008 or I see my PD current per VB.
I called yesterday and spoke to an IO at TSC.. she says I am seen pending for name check as of Oct 17.
I am a July 2 filer.
CAdude.. I have a question for you though.. Did your notices show receipt dates of 2nd July or different.
I spoke to my lawyer about getting it fixed.. but they never responded to me back.
*Happy Diwali*
I called yesterday and spoke to an IO at TSC.. she says I am seen pending for name check as of Oct 17.
I am a July 2 filer.
CAdude.. I have a question for you though.. Did your notices show receipt dates of 2nd July or different.
I spoke to my lawyer about getting it fixed.. but they never responded to me back.
*Happy Diwali*
BMS1
01-24 03:14 PM
For transiting through US airports, you need to prove you do not have immigration intent or commitment to another country like home ownership, (and the whole nine yards that go with it). That is far more difficult to establish. Many businesses in developing countries that used to route travels to South America via Atlanta now route them via Europe which is easier compared to US since 2003.
Actually US travel industries are fighting hard to get Transit Without Visa (TWOV) and International-to-International (ITI) passenger programs in US airports re-introduced.
Actually US travel industries are fighting hard to get Transit Without Visa (TWOV) and International-to-International (ITI) passenger programs in US airports re-introduced.
more...
lvinaykumar
09-09 09:33 PM
just saw the post today. will be calling at lunch tomorrow
2010 2010 F 22 Raptor www free wall f 22 wallpaper. F22 fondos pantalla fondos

conchshell
07-11 11:42 PM
Dainik Bhaskar:
http://70.87.69.50/DainikBhaskar/artMailDisp.aspx?article=12_07_2007_001_023&typ=1&pub=587
http://70.87.69.50/DainikBhaskar/artMailDisp.aspx?article=12_07_2007_001_023&typ=1&pub=587
more...
aj_jadeja
07-09 09:22 PM
just curious .
to fwd all these flowers will it cost uscis anything ?
btw i m very happy that he has acknowledged our issue :)
thx
aj
to fwd all these flowers will it cost uscis anything ?
btw i m very happy that he has acknowledged our issue :)
thx
aj
hair F-22-raptor-mobile-wallpaper
factoryman
05-21 10:02 PM
I am twice bitten... by photos at Walgreens
Don't even think. I took PP for passport renewal. VEry bad quality.
Still I went to Walagreens and took PP for visit visa to Canada. Rejected by Canadian Consulate in Seattle. Don't waste your time and money.
In Denver / Aurora - there is H-Mart (or HAR Mart). I am also thinking of going to Costco. 6 photos for above age 14 ; else 4. That is what my attorney asked.
Costco! Way to go, cheaper, better and perfect!
Among friends we say, "In costco we trust!"
Don't even think. I took PP for passport renewal. VEry bad quality.
Still I went to Walagreens and took PP for visit visa to Canada. Rejected by Canadian Consulate in Seattle. Don't waste your time and money.
In Denver / Aurora - there is H-Mart (or HAR Mart). I am also thinking of going to Costco. 6 photos for above age 14 ; else 4. That is what my attorney asked.
Costco! Way to go, cheaper, better and perfect!
Among friends we say, "In costco we trust!"
more...
desighee
08-25 12:36 PM
I heard some one telling me that there is a max limit of 5000 mts per month which includes local, long distance and international.
Is it true or just a rumor ?
read their terms and conditions...the unlimited plan holds good for normal residential use.Normal residential use is defined as a usage of less than 5000 minutes.so basically it is a hidden way of saying 5000 min/month.if it goes over that vonage can disconnect your service or charge extra per their discreetion
Is it true or just a rumor ?
read their terms and conditions...the unlimited plan holds good for normal residential use.Normal residential use is defined as a usage of less than 5000 minutes.so basically it is a hidden way of saying 5000 min/month.if it goes over that vonage can disconnect your service or charge extra per their discreetion
hot of wallpapers for all fans
abuddyz
01-17 04:01 PM
here is some information I found at many places... i have mentioned one URL as a reference..
http://www.lewslaw.com/US_Immigration_Updates%202007.htm#121107a
DOS (Department of State) states that KCC is responding to consular posts within 48 hours and usually within hours, but occasionally the wait is two or more days. Thus, a visa applicant should prepare for additional delays in the issuance of a visa at a U.S. Consulate abroad.
http://www.lewslaw.com/US_Immigration_Updates%202007.htm#121107a
DOS (Department of State) states that KCC is responding to consular posts within 48 hours and usually within hours, but occasionally the wait is two or more days. Thus, a visa applicant should prepare for additional delays in the issuance of a visa at a U.S. Consulate abroad.
more...
house Last viewed Wallpapers/f-22-
lotsofspace
01-26 08:58 PM
It really is amazing how much hot air has been generated on this thread over a well established transit visa requirement.
The list of nationals that are required to have a visa to transit the UK represents a list of countries where there has been a particular problem with over stayers. It is not race based, but merely an effort to target the problem.
Do you seriously think the people from all the countries listed overstayed ?
It really does not matter what anyone thinks about the transit visa requirement because it is UK law. Everyone has a choice whether or not to transit the UK. Going back to the original post, to book a ticket without researching visa requirements and then trying to deflect personal responsibility by blaming the visa requirement is ridiculous.
The whole point of the thread is to discuss how people are treated there and merits or otherwise in choosing this place as a transit point.
Do you see any one demanding or representing your queen to abolish this TV requirement ? If you had followed the thread most people are suggesting to avoid this place rather than to fight them. Don't you get that point ?
How is charging different amounts for the same kind of visa and refusing to correct the mistake OP's personal responsibility ?
The list of nationals that are required to have a visa to transit the UK represents a list of countries where there has been a particular problem with over stayers. It is not race based, but merely an effort to target the problem.
Do you seriously think the people from all the countries listed overstayed ?
It really does not matter what anyone thinks about the transit visa requirement because it is UK law. Everyone has a choice whether or not to transit the UK. Going back to the original post, to book a ticket without researching visa requirements and then trying to deflect personal responsibility by blaming the visa requirement is ridiculous.
The whole point of the thread is to discuss how people are treated there and merits or otherwise in choosing this place as a transit point.
Do you see any one demanding or representing your queen to abolish this TV requirement ? If you had followed the thread most people are suggesting to avoid this place rather than to fight them. Don't you get that point ?
How is charging different amounts for the same kind of visa and refusing to correct the mistake OP's personal responsibility ?
tattoo F22 Raptor HD Wallpapers
johnamit
06-25 07:58 AM
I have both I-94 attached to passport and also I-94 along with current I-797. I still confused which one to use?
Technicaly you should possess only one I-94. So when USCIS asks for a copy you should submit only the latest. If you submit extra copies you will create more confusion why you possess more than one I-94. My advice just send them the one that is valid and latest. USCIS can determine you live in this country legally from your records including ur passport, I-797, I-20 past EADS etc.
Technicaly you should possess only one I-94. So when USCIS asks for a copy you should submit only the latest. If you submit extra copies you will create more confusion why you possess more than one I-94. My advice just send them the one that is valid and latest. USCIS can determine you live in this country legally from your records including ur passport, I-797, I-20 past EADS etc.
more...
pictures F 22
jungalee43
10-29 04:54 PM
This is very very important for the entire community, particularly in this economic environment.
dresses a F-22 Raptor, F-15 Eagle,
lifestrikes
10-05 10:51 AM
Apple approved Vonage iPhone App.
It allows to call India for 7 cents.
It would be good if they approve Google Voice app.
Chepcent approach is good if you have internet connection handy. Maybe vonage could have made the iPhone app to be one time fee and have it linked to World Calling Plan.
It allows to call India for 7 cents.
It would be good if they approve Google Voice app.
Chepcent approach is good if you have internet connection handy. Maybe vonage could have made the iPhone app to be one time fee and have it linked to World Calling Plan.
more...
makeup F-22
brshankar
08-07 10:16 AM
I am no Gandhi and don't want to be one. I am just a common man trying to make my ends meet. Only thing I know is that if you come before me in the line I am affected. It is not a DMV line where every one will get their License, it is a ration line where the items are limited.
Call it selfish call it any thing else but these are the facts after being in the USA for last 12 years and two different labors.
You are correct this is a selfish world. I support you. You are most welcome to go ahead with the lawsuit. I am EB3 and been here for 10 years and have no intention of porting to EB2. I will be most happy to see you get your GC.
May be I am being selfish too because I dont want any EB3 to jump up the line before me. :D
"76% of the people oppose this initiate, this is something to feel positive about". This shows that we are still united.
Call it selfish call it any thing else but these are the facts after being in the USA for last 12 years and two different labors.
You are correct this is a selfish world. I support you. You are most welcome to go ahead with the lawsuit. I am EB3 and been here for 10 years and have no intention of porting to EB2. I will be most happy to see you get your GC.
May be I am being selfish too because I dont want any EB3 to jump up the line before me. :D
"76% of the people oppose this initiate, this is something to feel positive about". This shows that we are still united.
girlfriend F-22 Raptor
vsrinir
09-16 10:39 AM
I called again for the second time.
I will call again!!!!!!!!
I will call again!!!!!!!!
hairstyles girlfriend Raptor F 22 The Greatest; f22 wallpaper. fighter plane wallpaper.
anilkumar0902
08-17 03:40 PM
I just found this old post about ADIT and it should clear any doubts..
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/21012-what-is-adit-processing-in-gc-process.html
Enjoy..
Cheers
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/21012-what-is-adit-processing-in-gc-process.html
Enjoy..
Cheers
chanduv23
05-16 02:32 PM
Thanks a lot for clarifying that. thats what i had in mind. but just wanted to confirm it.
Your job description can have a clause like 'Work location, Atlanta, but beneficiary will travel to various client locations within the country and outisde the country.' This is not an issue
Your job description can have a clause like 'Work location, Atlanta, but beneficiary will travel to various client locations within the country and outisde the country.' This is not an issue
bugsbunny
09-25 02:49 PM
It seems more and more cases are getting pre-adjudicated. This is something we all knew but its good to see its pace in a nice little chart. I like these new USCIS site improvements
USCIS: National Processing Volumes and Trends (http://dashboard.uscis.gov/index.cfm?formtype=9&office=4&charttype=1)
Hey there is not change for immigration yet...but i think things are certainly much better than a year ago...maybe it will be a little better next year...atleast its not getting worse :)
USCIS: National Processing Volumes and Trends (http://dashboard.uscis.gov/index.cfm?formtype=9&office=4&charttype=1)
Hey there is not change for immigration yet...but i think things are certainly much better than a year ago...maybe it will be a little better next year...atleast its not getting worse :)
No comments:
Post a Comment