
jayZinDC
01-26 03:32 PM
Pls explain how your stmt can be true. IF a person does not have a transit visa how does one clear immigration...hmmmmm. TV is just another way to make money for transiting thru the country. The sad part is we don't even get to move between terminals to proceed to the next flight. Agreed one has to do some due diligence before traveling but people do make mistakes. No one is arguing abt the TV but for the process and difficulty in obtaining one. Enough said.
It really is amazing how much hot air has been generated on this thread over a well established transit visa requirement.
The reason transit visas are required in the UK is that many passengers with an intention to transit the UK have stayed. The transit visa was introduced as a way of making sure (as much as possible) that the passenger has the intention and the ability to transit the UK and to enter a third country.
The list of nationals that are required to have a visa to transit the UK represents a list of countries where there has been a particular problem with over stayers. It is not race based, but merely an effort to target the problem.
It really does not matter what anyone thinks about the transit visa requirement because it is UK law. Everyone has a choice whether or not to transit the UK. Going back to the original post, to book a ticket without researching visa requirements and then trying to deflect personal responsibility by blaming the visa requirement is ridiculous.
It really is amazing how much hot air has been generated on this thread over a well established transit visa requirement.
The reason transit visas are required in the UK is that many passengers with an intention to transit the UK have stayed. The transit visa was introduced as a way of making sure (as much as possible) that the passenger has the intention and the ability to transit the UK and to enter a third country.
The list of nationals that are required to have a visa to transit the UK represents a list of countries where there has been a particular problem with over stayers. It is not race based, but merely an effort to target the problem.
It really does not matter what anyone thinks about the transit visa requirement because it is UK law. Everyone has a choice whether or not to transit the UK. Going back to the original post, to book a ticket without researching visa requirements and then trying to deflect personal responsibility by blaming the visa requirement is ridiculous.
wallpaper hot Animated Wallpaper - Soft
ndialani
10-14 06:46 PM
Congrats!
I m Aug'04 filer/TSC
ND:Oct 5th.
SR: 9/5
Very similar situation...
But i recieved a letter to wait for 6 months...:(
Any suggestions????
I didn't get an email but got an sms from USCIS about the case status change to Decision. Here's the update :)
Decision
On October 13, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.
Does that mean an 'Approval'. Between we moved to AZ from FL this week and I'm sending my AR-11 and changed the address over the phone. Is there anything else I need to do ?
I m Aug'04 filer/TSC
ND:Oct 5th.
SR: 9/5
Very similar situation...
But i recieved a letter to wait for 6 months...:(
Any suggestions????
I didn't get an email but got an sms from USCIS about the case status change to Decision. Here's the update :)
Decision
On October 13, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.
Does that mean an 'Approval'. Between we moved to AZ from FL this week and I'm sending my AR-11 and changed the address over the phone. Is there anything else I need to do ?
letstalklc
08-21 05:30 PM
I recharged my account 10 days back at aitell 9.99 for 600 mins valid for 45 days. Today not allowing to make call due to insufficient balance. From the call history on their website, I only used 300+ minutes after recharge. I got doubt and looked all my recharges and usage from last 3 months. They are giving less minutes than advertisements on their website. I called to check with them today and customer service number is always busy. Any body using Airtel check your account history.
I had similar issue with them yesterday and also lost minutes, I tried to reach them for at least 90 minutes, finally I am able to get in touch with customer service rep and she confirmed me that they are running into some issues that they said that technical upgrade and confirmed me that after 2 hours I will get my minutes back (After that upgrade)...I have checked and it came back......
so speak with them, I am sure you will get yours back.....good luck
I had similar issue with them yesterday and also lost minutes, I tried to reach them for at least 90 minutes, finally I am able to get in touch with customer service rep and she confirmed me that they are running into some issues that they said that technical upgrade and confirmed me that after 2 hours I will get my minutes back (After that upgrade)...I have checked and it came back......
so speak with them, I am sure you will get yours back.....good luck
2011 Desktop Flag 3D is an animated
PD_Dec2002
06-28 09:59 PM
My attorney is planning to send out the paperwork on June 29 to reach by monday july 2nd , is there any problem to this, is there any risk involved in sending on 29th, is anybody else doing this ? Please respond, this is urgent.
So long as you make sure that USPS or the courier does not deliver it before July 2nd, I don't see any problem.
Thanks,
Jayant
So long as you make sure that USPS or the courier does not deliver it before July 2nd, I don't see any problem.
Thanks,
Jayant
more...
snathan
03-31 08:31 PM
Important information is available on this in the Donor Forum. VBKris77 have compiled the information from the previous analysis and the latest information released by Dept. of State and IV's recommendation.
But I am not allowed to post the information here...:D
But I am not allowed to post the information here...:D
sidbee
09-24 01:22 PM
THe reason USCIS is showing low numbers for the reason that , no one will then raise the question for recpature. Looking at the numbers they will say, O, the numbers are so low, whats the need for recapture and we will be left hanging cold and dry.
This is a plot of a well planned strategy.
I don't think you should be drawing conclusions , or thinking of conspiracy theories.
This is a plot of a well planned strategy.
I don't think you should be drawing conclusions , or thinking of conspiracy theories.
more...

nkavjs
09-25 12:33 PM
To send the inquiry thru your congressmen and Senators, you need your A numbers and SSNs too, along with your country of origin, DOB, profession, employer and all nine yards. This is a official faxed or mailed request which shd have date, sign and marked to your congressmen's office. Part of Federal privacy rule.
I was told this by my congressman's office this morning
I was told this by my congressman's office this morning
2010 desktop animated wallpaper.
YesGC_NoGC
06-15 05:44 PM
What should be the answer to this question on I-485 part 2- out of following 2 options for my dependents ? to me it seems #b is the right answer for my family members 485 and #a for me. BUt some how teh legal guys are changing this from #b to #a for my dependents!!
a. an immigrant petition giving me an immediately available immigrant visa number has been
approved. (Attach a copy of the approval notice, or a relative, special immigrant juvenile or
special immigrant military visa petition filed with this application that will give you an
immediately available visa number, if approved.)
b.an immigrant petition giving me an immediately available immigrant visa number has been
approved. (Attach a copy of the approval notice, or a relative, special immigrant juvenile or
special immigrant military visa petition filed with this application that will give you an
immediately available visa number, if approved.)
a. an immigrant petition giving me an immediately available immigrant visa number has been
approved. (Attach a copy of the approval notice, or a relative, special immigrant juvenile or
special immigrant military visa petition filed with this application that will give you an
immediately available visa number, if approved.)
b.an immigrant petition giving me an immediately available immigrant visa number has been
approved. (Attach a copy of the approval notice, or a relative, special immigrant juvenile or
special immigrant military visa petition filed with this application that will give you an
immediately available visa number, if approved.)
more...
gc_on_demand
09-24 10:58 AM
There will be only 25 - 20k Spill for 2010. Given that India and CHINA Eb2 can cross mid 2006.
It will take another 2 years for Eb2 to make C and then we can see Spill over to Eb3.
If economy improves and we start seeing labor approval coming Spill be going to less and creating more wait time.
Eb3 needs VISA RECAPTURE badly. Eb2 guys can wait for couple of years to get GC. but still 2-3 years in given economy is too risky. Bottom line is WE need VISA RECAPTURE in order to clean all mess.
It will take another 2 years for Eb2 to make C and then we can see Spill over to Eb3.
If economy improves and we start seeing labor approval coming Spill be going to less and creating more wait time.
Eb3 needs VISA RECAPTURE badly. Eb2 guys can wait for couple of years to get GC. but still 2-3 years in given economy is too risky. Bottom line is WE need VISA RECAPTURE in order to clean all mess.
hair Aquarium Animated Wallpaper
kevinkris
01-24 02:55 PM
How can you confirm this?
Police solved the Duke case partially that it's robbery case.
Don't come to conclusions yourselves..
On top of these issues, apparent hate crimes against Indians at LSU and then at Duke would certainly make a lot of parents a little nervous before sending their kids for higher education here.
GG_007
Police solved the Duke case partially that it's robbery case.
Don't come to conclusions yourselves..
On top of these issues, apparent hate crimes against Indians at LSU and then at Duke would certainly make a lot of parents a little nervous before sending their kids for higher education here.
GG_007
more...

iv_only_hope
01-11 02:12 PM
Look at this ignorant guys quote from the above website.
"I just read a couple days ago that over a million "immigrants"
applied for citizenship
Do we not have limits? and don't they have to be
green card holders to apply ?
Also do we not have demographic limits?
Most of the million all seem to be from one area of the
world"
"I just read a couple days ago that over a million "immigrants"
applied for citizenship
Do we not have limits? and don't they have to be
green card holders to apply ?
Also do we not have demographic limits?
Most of the million all seem to be from one area of the
world"
hot Animated Wallpaper: Soft
ndialani
10-15 04:04 PM
Hi Rubaru,
congrats!
Did you wait for 6 months after opening the first SR?
I got that reply letter from USCIS.
Hi All,
I received the CPO email yesterday.My case details are PD : Dec 2004, 485 RD : Aug 6th 2007(I140 Filed concurrently),EB2 India.140 was approved on Tuesday.
I140 was pending from 2007.When my attorney followed up in feb this year,USCIS gave the standard reply of waiting for 6months.After that they said,they will update in 10 days.They didn't update even after that and then i moved it to premium processing on Sept 28th.
Took 2 info passes in Septembter(regd i140 mainly).First one was not of much help though the officer told my 485 is assigned to IO on Sept 8th.Second time it was different officer and she was very helpful.Tried looking why my 140 is getting delayed but she said ,if she opens my file then 485 file will go back to review queue as it is currently being reviewed by Sept 18th.So she didn't recommend doing that.I didn't open any SR after my first experience of 6 months waiting(without an result!!!)
Before 485 approval day(i.e Tuesday) i called IO TSC Center but he doesn't know anything when i mentioned that my PD is Dec 2004 & that my case is current from last month.,he told my PD is the RD of 485.I thought no point in arguing with him and hung up.After that i was preparing to send mails to Senator but got the approval before that.
Anyway,happy that it finally got approved .I am waiting on my wife's approval thought
congrats!
Did you wait for 6 months after opening the first SR?
I got that reply letter from USCIS.
Hi All,
I received the CPO email yesterday.My case details are PD : Dec 2004, 485 RD : Aug 6th 2007(I140 Filed concurrently),EB2 India.140 was approved on Tuesday.
I140 was pending from 2007.When my attorney followed up in feb this year,USCIS gave the standard reply of waiting for 6months.After that they said,they will update in 10 days.They didn't update even after that and then i moved it to premium processing on Sept 28th.
Took 2 info passes in Septembter(regd i140 mainly).First one was not of much help though the officer told my 485 is assigned to IO on Sept 8th.Second time it was different officer and she was very helpful.Tried looking why my 140 is getting delayed but she said ,if she opens my file then 485 file will go back to review queue as it is currently being reviewed by Sept 18th.So she didn't recommend doing that.I didn't open any SR after my first experience of 6 months waiting(without an result!!!)
Before 485 approval day(i.e Tuesday) i called IO TSC Center but he doesn't know anything when i mentioned that my PD is Dec 2004 & that my case is current from last month.,he told my PD is the RD of 485.I thought no point in arguing with him and hung up.After that i was preparing to send mails to Senator but got the approval before that.
Anyway,happy that it finally got approved .I am waiting on my wife's approval thought
more...
house Animated Desktop Wallpaper
pbuckeye
04-06 08:23 AM
EB-2 Movement in May
April 5
Will EB-2 India will advance "substantially" in May?
There are 18,000 persons with EB-2 priority dates in 2006 who are waiting for green cards, 13,000 of them from India.
Given the 7% country quota, we expect the India EB-2 to move forward in May between 2 weeks and 2 months.
* This is seems to be completely different from what they claimed "substantial" before.....:confused:
And their news page has also changed to reflect this "modest" movement (previously it stated - "the movement will not be weeks or months but could be years")
On both extremes, it's nothing but just an attempt to generate traffic to the website I guess.
Interesting that he claims - the modest movement will be because of the 7% country cap. In my understanding, it does not apply when spiilover happens (plz correct me if I am wrong)
April 5
Will EB-2 India will advance "substantially" in May?
There are 18,000 persons with EB-2 priority dates in 2006 who are waiting for green cards, 13,000 of them from India.
Given the 7% country quota, we expect the India EB-2 to move forward in May between 2 weeks and 2 months.
* This is seems to be completely different from what they claimed "substantial" before.....:confused:
And their news page has also changed to reflect this "modest" movement (previously it stated - "the movement will not be weeks or months but could be years")
On both extremes, it's nothing but just an attempt to generate traffic to the website I guess.
Interesting that he claims - the modest movement will be because of the 7% country cap. In my understanding, it does not apply when spiilover happens (plz correct me if I am wrong)
tattoo Tags: Animated Backgrounds
IN2US
07-09 07:06 PM
I would donate blood if there was any left after my blood sucker employer sucked me dry!:D
:D :D :D :D :D :D dude this is the BEST!
:D :D :D :D :D :D dude this is the BEST!
more...
pictures Animated desktop wallpapers is
darslee
07-10 11:37 PM
Wow! I am so happy that the flowers brought such joy! And we made our point.
dresses Desktop Animated Wallpaper for
nortam1
09-14 06:27 PM
I am on the same boat.
Barrett 10:25am Jul 2nd nothing received.
Barrett 10:25am Jul 2nd nothing received.
more...
makeup animated wallpaper vista.
pansworld
07-15 06:01 PM
Thanks!!!
You can find material for this on www.competeamerica.org (http://www.competeamerica.org).
http://www.competeamerica.org/Passport_to_Prosperity_FINAL_07_20041.pdf
You can find material for this on www.competeamerica.org (http://www.competeamerica.org).
http://www.competeamerica.org/Passport_to_Prosperity_FINAL_07_20041.pdf
girlfriend Desktop Animated Wallpaper for

desi3933
06-17 01:33 PM
......You are NOT supposed to have immigration intent when you apply F1. .....
Correct. You are right.
One must not have immigration intent at the time of applying for F1 visa or entering USA using F1 visa. However, intent can change over time. Please google for 30-60-90 day rule.
In fact, one can file for I-485 after 90 days of F1 visa status, if he/she is otherwise eligible.
.
Correct. You are right.
One must not have immigration intent at the time of applying for F1 visa or entering USA using F1 visa. However, intent can change over time. Please google for 30-60-90 day rule.
In fact, one can file for I-485 after 90 days of F1 visa status, if he/she is otherwise eligible.
.
hairstyles desktop animated wallpaper.
gc28262
08-25 04:29 PM
Vonage was just responding to the competition.
Lingo has a world plan which included unlimited calling to 30 countries( India not included)
India calls were just 2 cents per minute. I switched to Lingo from Vonage 2 months back. Sensing this mass exodus, vonage came up with an even more aggressive plan.
Competition is good !
Lingo has a world plan which included unlimited calling to 30 countries( India not included)
India calls were just 2 cents per minute. I switched to Lingo from Vonage 2 months back. Sensing this mass exodus, vonage came up with an even more aggressive plan.
Competition is good !
B+ve
10-11 05:52 AM
My wife got the approval on Oct 5th...CPO mail was first followed by approval notice and I also got a CPO mail after 35 days of approval....strange and surreal it seems
dwhuser,
I may be wrong since my wife's case was separated.....But this was from my congressman's office who told me that the reason that her case is pending and delayed is because our case got separated during adjudication.
Best
SoP
Congrats SoP....
You finally completed the long journey by receiving your wife's approval also. A big relief, right? As I have gone through the same situation, I know the pain to get through it. You have lots of patience for trying out all avenues.
Congrats kewlchap.
Good that we provide what are all the various ways we tried to get it through. (Even nitty gritty details like which day and time the Immigration Officers generally will be in a good mood to hear us - Yes its true that our situation without GC is that pathetic). It might be so helpful for others who are still waiting to deal effectively with these officers. During my conversation with one IO, she told me the IO's ID who is reviewing my kid's file and asked me to send a detailed mail to that IO.
Thanks,
B+ve
dwhuser,
I may be wrong since my wife's case was separated.....But this was from my congressman's office who told me that the reason that her case is pending and delayed is because our case got separated during adjudication.
Best
SoP
Congrats SoP....
You finally completed the long journey by receiving your wife's approval also. A big relief, right? As I have gone through the same situation, I know the pain to get through it. You have lots of patience for trying out all avenues.
Congrats kewlchap.
Good that we provide what are all the various ways we tried to get it through. (Even nitty gritty details like which day and time the Immigration Officers generally will be in a good mood to hear us - Yes its true that our situation without GC is that pathetic). It might be so helpful for others who are still waiting to deal effectively with these officers. During my conversation with one IO, she told me the IO's ID who is reviewing my kid's file and asked me to send a detailed mail to that IO.
Thanks,
B+ve
leo2606
07-31 07:19 PM
What happens if we type incorrect A# on spouse application, are they going to send RFE or case will be denied?
No comments:
Post a Comment